It is currently Fri Dec 13 2019 8:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Truth!!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19 2019 9:35 pm 

After tonight we the fans.need answer's
1.why was platt kicked out the club?
2.k.wells allowed to go and say he wasn't been paid?
3.jaspa and kevin fearn saying the club is in a bad place on facebook! Why? How? Its been a great start to the season but still things dont look right behind the scenes.

Post subject: Re: Truth!!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19 2019 10:19 pm 

Good luck with that, we have been here before if we lose saturday i think more will come out we have had a good season upto now so what's gone on why did platt go one of the best keepers in the league
there's more to this please tell so we can try and sort it out for the sake of our club and all the fans :x :x :x

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24 2019 7:09 am 

It’s fair to say that there were more rumours on the terrace today and if recent history is anything to go by most of them will be proven to be true.

The season is going better than I expected, but as is the Hednesford way I think another period of relative uncertainty is just around the corner. :doh:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24 2019 8:34 am 

You tease! But in a way, I don't want to know...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24 2019 12:58 pm 

Come on Perton Pitman spill the beans

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24 2019 3:12 pm 

Yes let us know please. We need to know if we can help out before it’s too late

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24 2019 4:48 pm 

we are safe until the end of the season ?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24 2019 5:40 pm 

Hi All
I’ve kept silent since I left but there has been a few smelly lies coming from the club tbh while I can not go into complete detail as yet I can clarify a few points .
Myself and five others were part of a group that were to see the club change hands at the end of the season while in the transition we would help the club with finances and I believe in 6 months we have more than achieved our goals with the wolves friendly ,England’s match ,Leicester city match sponsorship deals advertising deals gate increases (if you don’t believe the official numbers given 😂),massive changes in the club brining the bar and banquet suite up to date ,if you remember the ceiling was rotten I brought prg in who changed the whole situation internally,marstons deal there are loads I could go on about the day after we got knocked out of the fa cup Mr price rang me to move the goal posts saying he wanted out now and we had to do a deal immediately also stating he wanted to slash the budget with immediate effect,and putting total stress and pressure on me and the group to come up with a solution all this again after a fantastic cup run and sitting at the summit of our division :think: a few weeks passed then I got a phone call before a meeting where I had asked for certain documents from mr price he stated he did not want to work with me and did not trust me started screaming at me like a mad man down the phone to which I retaliated and said some things we apologised the next day and decided to go ahead with the meeting but again we never got anything we had asked for(I can’t go into detail at present)but I decided that from that moment I could not see myself working with mr price and put into a closed management group exactly what I thought of him and to this point I have not spoke to mr price ....what I will say is all I have done is for the club and the club only I have not had a penny for the work I done I believe I left your club in a far better state than when I came ...gaz and mark have done an amazing amazing job under a watchful eye of someone says one thing and does another to have this team at the top playing great football then being told your budget has to be slashed well you guys have seen this time and time again and fed the same bull ,I’m sure mr price and his merry men will put a spin on it but I know and have the facts ....it’s been fun guys and I really really hope all ends well .

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24 2019 6:17 pm 

Well Jaspa I hope you are in no doubt that many of us do really appreciate the efforts you put in. That made for disappointing reading.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24 2019 6:20 pm 

Thanks for your hard work Jaspa and for your explanation.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24 2019 6:29 pm 

Thank you Jaspa for the hard work you’ve done and the info you have put on here. SP wants to draw the last bit of cash out of the club by selling the ground for building unless someone offers the equivalent amount to buy the club. That has always been the case. It’s not if but when the club folds.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24 2019 9:15 pm 

What is clear is that Mr Price is a bit slippery at times and the failure to allegedly share certain documents supports this theory.
He won’t let the club pass onto others who want to see our club survive without being paid a sum which matches what he would get for selling it for building.
Jaspa isn’t the first to come into the club with a plan and then come a cropper and the reality is that the only thing that will save the club is for the council to place some kind of restriction on the use of the land. I’m no expert in such matters and I don’t know if this is even possible, but while Mr Price is around the club will spiral into terminal decline.
What gets me is that the club is obviously a drain on him and he seems to take little pleasure from owning it.
I don’t know what he is thinking , but if he thinks somebody will meet his demands then he is deluding himself as the ground , from a footballing perspective , has negligible value.
I thank Jaspa for his efforts and for saving the club form OWNAFC.

I’m wondering now what the other members of the consortium think and whether they will speak. Without them the club could fold overnight.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25 2019 6:53 pm 

Jaspa, thanks for coming on and explaining what has gone on, it's more than anyone else has.
It seems to be the same every season, as soon as we're out of the FA Cup the budget is cut and/or the Manager is sacked, even though this year we've won £28,750. We've also won £9,200 in the FA Trophy with at least another £1,500 coming from the next round. Can we expect another budget cut when we bow out of that competition?
Mr Price has kept the Club going for a fair few years and doesn't want to run it anymore. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to want anyone else to do it either.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25 2019 9:48 pm 

Steve Price has a choice.

He can be a very rich man who is remembered with anger and bitterness as the person who destroyed Hednesford Town. Or he can be a slightly less very rich man who is remembered fondly for having overseen some of the greatest days in the club's history.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26 2019 7:47 am 

People with lots of money only ever seem to want more. I’m sure Mr Price doesn’t give a damn what Lee K or Pitmanchester or any other Hednesford fan remembers him by so it appears that the first choice is the most likely one.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30 2019 9:47 pm 

if Steve Price is losing money, then give the club away, it won't be costing him any more loss,
sell the ground build a smaller stadium and start afresh ,but like Lee said he is a multi millionaire, there is lot going on behind the scenes but nobody has the ba**s to come on here and keep the fans informed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01 2019 6:24 pm 

Quote:
.....there is lot going on behind the scenes but nobody has the ba**s to come on here and keep the fans informed
I would doubt if there are many people who really know all that is going on behind the scenes to be honest!
I've learned over my time supporting HTFC that Mr Price doesn't like to 'come out' in public or converse with the Fans - I guess that is his prerogative seeing that he owns and bankrolls the Club .. but that is so unlike the Club I was involved with in the past where the Owner/Chairman would read the forum daily and interact with all postings to answer queries or criticisms. He was very much hands on and was involved with the day-to-day running of the club, being in his office every morning to deal with many of the Club matters including press interviews etc and had his own page in every home programme. He believed in keeping the Fans informed of all that they needed to know, thus quashing rumours before they had time to start.
Mr Price is totally the opposite, he seems reluctant to get involved with the Club publicly, which is a big shame, as it appears 99% of those who work there are also of the same frame of mind. Unless they have all signed a confidentiality order (which I doubt), any one could come out and say something - sadly when they do it might all be too late for HTFC as we know it. The Fans owe Mr Price a great deal for keeping the Club in its state of survival, but silence is not always golden, especially when so much uncertainty hangs over the future of Keys Park.

Of course, I may be wrong, there are two sides to every story and until the second side is told, we only have one version to base our judgements on.

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
HTFCSA #2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01 2019 9:03 pm 

I would never ever slag mr price off.he has bankrolled this club for years good and bad times inbetween.but we need to know where we stand! Jaspa and whitehouse done well to start with but no money was coming in! Which ment steve had to put £12k in to the club again.we need truth off steve or a new owner.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01 2019 11:30 pm 

Complete utter nonsense, I’m afraid you have facts wrong pal not sure where your getting them from but way off.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02 2019 8:11 pm 

Quote:
Hi All
I’ve kept silent since I left but there has been a few smelly lies coming from the club tbh while I can not go into complete detail as yet I can clarify a few points .
Myself and five others were part of a group that were to see the club change hands at the end of the season while in the transition we would help the club with finances and I believe in 6 months we have more than achieved our goals with the wolves friendly ,England’s match ,Leicester city match sponsorship deals advertising deals gate increases (if you don’t believe the official numbers given 😂),massive changes in the club brining the bar and banquet suite up to date ,if you remember the ceiling was rotten I brought prg in who changed the whole situation internally,marstons deal there are loads I could go on about the day after we got knocked out of the fa cup Mr price rang me to move the goal posts saying he wanted out now and we had to do a deal immediately also stating he wanted to slash the budget with immediate effect,and putting total stress and pressure on me and the group to come up with a solution all this again after a fantastic cup run and sitting at the summit of our division :think: a few weeks passed then I got a phone call before a meeting where I had asked for certain documents from mr price he stated he did not want to work with me and did not trust me started screaming at me like a mad man down the phone to which I retaliated and said some things we apologised the next day and decided to go ahead with the meeting but again we never got anything we had asked for(I can’t go into detail at present)but I decided that from that moment I could not see myself working with mr price and put into a closed management group exactly what I thought of him and to this point I have not spoke to mr price ....what I will say is all I have done is for the club and the club only I have not had a penny for the work I done I believe I left your club in a far better state than when I came ...gaz and mark have done an amazing amazing job under a watchful eye of someone says one thing and does another to have this team at the top playing great football then being told your budget has to be slashed well you guys have seen this time and time again and fed the same bull ,I’m sure mr price and his merry men will put a spin on it but I know and have the facts ....it’s been fun guys and I really really hope all ends well .
Hi Jaspa

How come you weren’t in a position to take on the club immediately but would have been able to at the end of the season?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03 2019 12:54 am 

Good question mark .
I never said I was in a sole position to buy Hednesford town,I was always part of a group that were working this season to improve the club help with investment and get an understanding on how the mechanics of the business side work,unfortunately straight after the fa cup defeat the day after the owner changed his mind and wanted out straight away throwing the group ion a mess and stress trying to find a solution unfortunately I for one did not have all the satisfactorily answers with more questions than answers and after a spat with the owner and seeing the budget cuts I decided that my direction and the direction the club were taking were to big a gap to close hence I left .
I maintain should the club need my help my door stands firmly open and mr price and his second in command have my number .

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03 2019 8:07 am 

Quote:
Good question mark .
I never said I was in a sole position to buy Hednesford town,I was always part of a group that were working this season to improve the club help with investment and get an understanding on how the mechanics of the business side work,unfortunately straight after the fa cup defeat the day after the owner changed his mind and wanted out straight away throwing the group ion a mess and stress trying to find a solution unfortunately I for one did not have all the satisfactorily answers with more questions than answers and after a spat with the owner and seeing the budget cuts I decided that my direction and the direction the club were taking were to big a gap to close hence I left .
I maintain should the club need my help my door stands firmly open and mr price and his second in command have my number .
Good to hear door stands firmly open.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03 2019 9:45 am 

I predicted all this - that Price had only one purpose in buying the club - ten years ago and was heartily ridiculed on this forum for saying so. That's why I stopped using the forum.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03 2019 11:50 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Good question mark .

To seek some sort of positivity out of all of this then what can any of the fan base/htfcsa group/local businesses do together to help to move towards the outcome that you were looking for when involved.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03 2019 11:59 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Good question mark .
I think a meeting of minds is required. Dont hold your breath!