All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu May 21 2020 4:43 pm 

All the info here:

http://www.hednesfordtownfc.com/2020/05 ... ion-prices

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
HTFCSA #2

PostPosted: Thu May 21 2020 4:43 pm 

Graham ..

Have you/are you liaising with Scott Smith and the HTFCSA with regards to special offers or benefits re kit discount/tickets etc for all loyal HTFCSA members?

Thanks

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
HTFCSA #2

PostPosted: Thu May 21 2020 4:51 pm 

Quote:
Graham ..

Have you/are you liaising with Scott Smith and the HTFCSA with regards to special offers or benefits re kit discount/tickets etc for all loyal HTFCSA members?

Thanks
We’re awaiting a meeting at present bud. Been chasing it this week.

Shirts and Tickets have been priced to accommodate everyone however, to encourage more people to come see the club and what we have to offer here :) 👍

PostPosted: Thu May 21 2020 5:24 pm 

hope the car parking fee gets scrapped ?

PostPosted: Thu May 21 2020 5:32 pm 

HI all just wandering about this season budget will it be in line with other so called big teams in our league and has Andy started looking around I see a lot of movement already in the league

PostPosted: Thu May 21 2020 5:38 pm 

Quote:
HI all just wandering about this season budget will it be in line with other so called big teams in our league and has Andy started looking around I see a lot of movement already in the league
Andys working very hard in the background atm. More news will follow soon.

Budget as discussed previously, before its been used against the club. So we can’t openly discuss the budget to protect the club and everything we all want and strive for. Results and promotions. Rest Assured our budget is good. :)

PostPosted: Thu May 21 2020 5:39 pm 

Quote:
hope the car parking fee gets scrapped ?
Its under review, but wont be scrapped sadly. Sorry, this wasn't possible.

PostPosted: Thu May 21 2020 7:42 pm 

Pleasing news on the season tickets. Some very attractive match day prices for the floating/casual supporter as well :clap:

PostPosted: Thu May 21 2020 8:49 pm 

Well done to the club on this initiative. If you are a lone adult or under 18 then it represents excellent value.
It's also great to see matchday admission prices reduced - £10 is great value as unlike a lot of grounds in our league you have an excellent vantage point from the terraces and you can shelter from the rain.

...however, I intend not to buy a season ticket as both myself and my 16 year old lad can get into games on a family ticket for £11 per match and so it makes no sense for us to spend £225 jointly on a season ticket each.

Well done to the club nonetheless and it's great to see the Junior Pitmen being resurrected. :clap:

PostPosted: Thu May 21 2020 9:08 pm 

Quote:
Well done to the club on this initiative. If you are a lone adult or under 18 then it represents excellent value.
It's also great to see matchday admission prices reduced - £10 is great value as unlike a lot of grounds in our league you have an excellent vantage point from the terraces and you can shelter from the rain.

...however, I intend not to buy a season ticket as both myself and my 16 year old lad can get into games on a family ticket for £11 per match and so it makes no sense for us to spend £225 jointly on a season ticket each.

Well done to the club nonetheless and it's great to see the Junior Pitmen being resurrected. :clap:
Email through we will happily provide a season ticket against this honouring the prices available. We’re trying to encourage more visitors as much as possible 👍

PostPosted: Thu May 21 2020 9:11 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

Email through we will happily provide a season ticket against this honouring the prices available. We’re trying to encourage more visitors as much as possible 👍
There's no need honestly, we will be at every home game (Covid permitting) anyway.

PostPosted: Thu May 21 2020 9:12 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

There's no need honestly, we will be at every home game (Covid permitting) anyway.

We appreciate the support thank you 🙏⚽️⚽️⚽️👍👍👍

PostPosted: Fri May 22 2020 6:27 am 

great price to get in £ 7

PostPosted: Fri May 22 2020 8:33 am 

Quote:
Good spot, I hadn't noticed that we've finally reduced our "OAP" ;) rate to 60+ instead of 65+

http://www.hednesfordtownfc.com/2020/05 ... ion-prices

PostPosted: Fri May 22 2020 9:55 am 

Quote:
If we dont win the first game you'll stop coming mate :-D

PostPosted: Fri May 22 2020 1:46 pm 

Great news on the prices for the coming season!

Can I just ask, has any consideration been given, with regard to a possible refund, for those of us that bought a season ticket last season, and then only saw just over half of the games?

Also, what would happen if the same were to happen this coming season?

PostPosted: Fri May 22 2020 5:20 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
who said I'm coming to the first game :-D
might wait until where in the top five ;) after 10 games
or told by a good source that the football is top notch

PostPosted: Fri May 22 2020 5:27 pm 

Quote:
Great news on the prices for the coming season!

Can I just ask, has any consideration been given, with regard to a possible refund, for those of us that bought a season ticket last season, and then only saw just over half of the games?

Also, what would happen if the same were to happen this coming season?
Being honest, last season was before we had control of the club and having only formally completed the take over at the start of May we aren’t able to offer cash refunds on last seasons ticket sales however we are looking into some kind of compensation for those who lost out with last season being ended early so please don’t throw away any season tickets from last season whilst we work out exactly how we can offer something. It was also a large part of our reasoning to reduce season ticket prices heavily for supporters ahead of the new season.

In regards to this or any season going forward should games be behind closed doors/season end early etc then we will be working out a fair and appropriate compensation package for anybody who loses out as a result.

Hope that helps.

PostPosted: Fri May 22 2020 5:27 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

PostPosted: Fri May 22 2020 5:28 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Great response sheriff, banter is flying today! :-)

PostPosted: Sat May 23 2020 9:27 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
With financial ruin facing the country it is likely that those still with a job to go to in August and beyond will have to work to 75 before being eligible to draw a state pension so there is every justification for raising the age for the OAP concession rather than lowering it :mrgreen:

I reckon a significant proportion of our fanbase falls into the 60 plus category!

PostPosted: Sat May 23 2020 12:32 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
With financial ruin facing the country it is likely that those still with a job to go to in August and beyond will have to work to 75 before being eligible to draw a state pension so there is every justification for raising the age for the OAP concession rather than lowering it :mrgreen:

I reckon a significant proportion of our fanbase falls into the 60 plus category!
BAN HIM DEL!!

:roll: :doh: :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat May 23 2020 12:57 pm 

work till 75 is not feasible , with many finishing through ill health with benefits

PostPosted: Sat May 23 2020 1:33 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Have you ever been to Keys Park? Compared to most we have a relatively young fan base.

PostPosted: Sat May 23 2020 2:21 pm 

Quote:
Have you ever been to Keys Park? Compared to most we have a relatively young fan base.
Oh dear. I sense a fight coming on...

:-D