It is currently Sun Oct 22 2017 11:56 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27 2017 12:34 pm 

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/match-reports/torquay-united-1-solihull-moors-13535100

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27 2017 2:36 pm 

Just a question why are you still even going on about our manager
You no longer talk about Rob who went to Telford and probably took your players. This isn't to all supporters just ones that have nothing better to do than wish a 32 year old manger bad luck who all he did was take a few players. Your wishing bad on us moors but I think you should take a look at your own team and worry about them. I understand your didsapointed that liam left as I'm sure you would have been promoted but get over it. Yes you've not won many games since he left, which shows how good he was at your club. We are favourites for relegation whether we had Jose in charge would be the same. We are a part time team in a full time league and possibly the lowest payers. He's swapped Lancaster for Torquay, Stafford rangers for tranmere. You can't blame him. Good luck rest of the season anyway, hope you get promoted as your a big club and should be at the top of non league football.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27 2017 3:57 pm 

I'm sure that Moors' fans had only good things to say about Bignot during his time atGrimsby!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27 2017 4:35 pm 

Good manager, disappointed he left and took our 2 best players. Osbourn being 1 who you no well. But we've moved on now that's the past, I wish him well in the future with whatever job he takes.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27 2017 5:31 pm 

Smfc fan wrote:
Good manager, disappointed he left and took our 2 best players. Osbourn being 1 who you no well. But we've moved on now that's the past, I wish him well in the future with whatever job he takes.

...and so will we when MacDonald leavesMoors :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27 2017 6:07 pm 

Perton Pitman wrote:
I'm sure that Moors' fans had only good things to say about Bignot during his time at Grimsby!

Another name being banded around for the TU position

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27 2017 7:01 pm 

Smfc fan wrote:
Just a question why are you still even going on about our manager
You no longer talk about Rob who went to Telford and probably took your players. This isn't to all supporters just ones that have nothing better to do than wish a 32 year old manger bad luck who all he did was take a few players. Your wishing bad on us moors but I think you should take a look at your own team and worry about them. I understand your didsapointed that liam left as I'm sure you would have been promoted but get over it. Yes you've not won many games since he left, which shows how good he was at your club. We are favourites for relegation whether we had Jose in charge would be the same. We are a part time team in a full time league and possibly the lowest payers. He's swapped Lancaster for Torquay, Stafford rangers for tranmere. You can't blame him. Good luck rest of the season anyway, hope you get promoted as your a big club and should be at the top of non league football.

We don't talk about Rob Smith anymore because he's been sacked by Telford (again).

We won't stop talking about Liam McDonald until he's been sacked by Solihull Moors.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27 2017 7:15 pm 

Well let's hope you have a successful season.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28 2017 9:12 am 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=q4UK4zItbK8&app=desktop

5.23 onwards is good viewing!! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28 2017 12:59 pm 

Del wrote:

Did that goal stand? Thought they didn't :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28 2017 1:00 pm 

Del wrote:

Atrocious goalkeeping (and a pretty disgusting g/k kit! :twisted: )

Nice to see one of his team-mates go and encourage him afterwards though.

We commented on Saturday after we'd conceded, no-one was encouraging each other or geeing one another up. There were one or two encouraging shouts (from within the team, not from on the Wimblebury Terrace) during the game, but we're still too quiet in general.

Sorry, have I digressed?

:roll: :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28 2017 1:00 pm 

bix_the_dog wrote:
Del wrote:

Did that goal stand? Thought they didn't :shock:

Why ever not?

:?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28 2017 7:19 pm 

Getting mixed up with throw ins....

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09 2017 8:24 am 

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/latest-tr ... elder.html

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15 2017 4:22 pm 

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/latest-tr ... elder.html

How many loanees is that now, I wonder...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22 2017 2:05 pm 

Liam's sidekicks Green and Bridgewater have been relieved of duties, but he stays for now;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41362793

"I work for Liam not Hednesford" :lol: :lol: Doesn't appear to work both ways though!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22 2017 11:57 pm 

we had a debate the other day about good and bad forums. Result being we have a few on our forum but you guys have a few. We all understand your bitter about losing your old manager which you've had I don't no maybe 3 since and still go on and on. Like I've said before good luck with this season and hope you get in the playoffs.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23 2017 8:35 am 

Smfc fan wrote:
we had a debate the other day about good and bad forums. Result being we have a few on our forum but you guys have a few. We all understand your bitter about losing your old manager which you've had I don't no maybe 3 since and still go on and on. Like I've said before good luck with this season and hope you get in the playoffs.

We have no gripe with Moors or Moors fans, it's the way Ronald conducted himself when departing Keys Park and the subsequent rape of half of our squad, some of which were on contract, which his actions then rendered meaningless.
He will never be welcomed back here.
Good luck to your club but not him.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23 2017 9:09 am 

Ok fair point.
I think we had 4 players, so I wouldn't say half the squad. I did a piece with Liam on his move etc and mentioned this and his reply was that the club hadn't been totally honest with there actions and the manager not sure who it was at the time had stitched him up. Your club have a deal for carline so that's football, we paid or sell on not to sure. Liam tells a different story to you guys and birch our groundsman also backs his story up. Your manager wanted rid to build his side and engineered the players to leave and blamed Liam. Liam only has good things to say about your club and insure he's not aware of your feelings towards him. From what I hear he had been offered the job the previous week and told solihull that he needs time as he doesn't want to leave. I wasn't at the last game of his but he says he got really upset and part of him didn't want to leave, he just couldn't turn us down. I'm doing a piece on LM next week for our program so will mention your annoyance. Good luck

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23 2017 9:27 am 

I hope someone proofreads it....

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23 2017 1:31 pm 

Smfc fan wrote:
Ok fair point.
I think we had 4 players, so I wouldn't say half the squad. I did a piece with Liam on his move etc and mentioned this and his reply was that the club hadn't been totally honest with there actions and the manager not sure who it was at the time had stitched him up. Your club have a deal for carline so that's football, we paid or sell on not to sure. Liam tells a different story to you guys and birch our groundsman also backs his story up. Your manager wanted rid to build his side and engineered the players to leave and blamed Liam. Liam only has good things to say about your club and insure he's not aware of your feelings towards him. From what I hear he had been offered the job the previous week and told solihull that he needs time as he doesn't want to leave. I wasn't at the last game of his but he says he got really upset and part of him didn't want to leave, he just couldn't turn us down. I'm doing a piece on LM next week for our program so will mention your annoyance. Good luck

Let's face it .. the two sides will never spin the same story and it's up to you as to which one you want to believe!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04 2017 11:08 am 

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41498039

Brilliant news!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04 2017 11:38 am 

They will be after Rob Smith now !! Haha

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04 2017 11:39 am 

Maybe we could find a use for Maye, carline, Flanagen etc???

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04 2017 11:39 am 

Oh dear, what a shame!

Years ago, folk used to work their way up slowly. When they got to the top, they generally stayed there.

This instant "want it all now" world doesn't work.

Ronald's complete lack of loyalty has come back to bite him on the rear end :)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04 2017 5:06 pm 

thethumb wrote:

Carline will go wherever McDonald ends up (Sutton Rushall, Halesowen?).
Flanagan hasn't featured all season for Solihoof, presume he's injured?
Sammons made a few sub appearances at the start of the season and since then has disappeared.
Maye has been injured but back in the starting 11 now, scored last night.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04 2017 7:27 pm 

The Beerhunter wrote:
thethumb wrote:

Carline will go wherever McDonald ends up (Sutton Rushall, Halesowen?).
Flanagan hasn't featured all season for Solihoof, presume he's injured?
Sammons made a few sub appearances at the start of the season and since then has disappeared.
Maye has been injured but back in the starting 11 now, scored last night.

Darren Carter was the scorer last night according to a couple of sources I've seen.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04 2017 7:54 pm 

I don’t buy the “kept us up against all odds last season” story. It looked to me like he dismantled a mid table team nearly taking them down, losing one game 9-0 in the process. The article also suggests he thinks he had been unlucky in only collecting 8 points from 14 games..

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04 2017 8:40 pm 

I'll be in a minority of one here I suspect....

He had a great offer from a club higher up, took 4 players but it hasn't worked out for him. Maybe he should have stayed and gathered experience but I can't see many people turning that offer down. I don't really hold it against him.

Steve Price sacked a manager recently when a formerly successful boss became available. Surely not again?!

I'm suffering player and manager memory fatigue after all the changes but didn't Rob & Larry also take some players immediately when they went to Telford, also having pledged their loyalty to us a few days previously?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04 2017 8:43 pm 

Mark wrote:
I don’t buy the “kept us up against all odds last season” story. It looked to me like he dismantled a mid table team nearly taking them down, losing one game 9-0 in the process. The article also suggests he thinks he had been unlucky in only collecting 8 points from 14 games..

You've said it exactly how it was Mark.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next