It is currently Sun Oct 22 2017 11:56 pm

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27 2017 12:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 26136
Location: Marldon, Paignton, Devon
http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/match-reports/torquay-united-1-solihull-moors-13535100

_________________
"Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless."

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27 2017 2:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 23 2017 8:11 am
Posts: 10
Just a question why are you still even going on about our manager
You no longer talk about Rob who went to Telford and probably took your players. This isn't to all supporters just ones that have nothing better to do than wish a 32 year old manger bad luck who all he did was take a few players. Your wishing bad on us moors but I think you should take a look at your own team and worry about them. I understand your didsapointed that liam left as I'm sure you would have been promoted but get over it. Yes you've not won many games since he left, which shows how good he was at your club. We are favourites for relegation whether we had Jose in charge would be the same. We are a part time team in a full time league and possibly the lowest payers. He's swapped Lancaster for Torquay, Stafford rangers for tranmere. You can't blame him. Good luck rest of the season anyway, hope you get promoted as your a big club and should be at the top of non league football.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27 2017 3:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 30 2011 7:56 pm
Posts: 4923
Location: Perton , South Staffs obviously
I'm sure that Moors' fans had only good things to say about Bignot during his time atGrimsby!


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27 2017 4:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 23 2017 8:11 am
Posts: 10
Good manager, disappointed he left and took our 2 best players. Osbourn being 1 who you no well. But we've moved on now that's the past, I wish him well in the future with whatever job he takes.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27 2017 5:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 30 2011 7:56 pm
Posts: 4923
Location: Perton , South Staffs obviously
Smfc fan wrote:
Good manager, disappointed he left and took our 2 best players. Osbourn being 1 who you no well. But we've moved on now that's the past, I wish him well in the future with whatever job he takes.



...and so will we when MacDonald leavesMoors :mrgreen:


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27 2017 6:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 26136
Location: Marldon, Paignton, Devon
Perton Pitman wrote:
I'm sure that Moors' fans had only good things to say about Bignot during his time at Grimsby!


Another name being banded around for the TU position

_________________
"Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless."

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27 2017 7:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 09 2011 11:23 am
Posts: 2406
Smfc fan wrote:
Just a question why are you still even going on about our manager
You no longer talk about Rob who went to Telford and probably took your players. This isn't to all supporters just ones that have nothing better to do than wish a 32 year old manger bad luck who all he did was take a few players. Your wishing bad on us moors but I think you should take a look at your own team and worry about them. I understand your didsapointed that liam left as I'm sure you would have been promoted but get over it. Yes you've not won many games since he left, which shows how good he was at your club. We are favourites for relegation whether we had Jose in charge would be the same. We are a part time team in a full time league and possibly the lowest payers. He's swapped Lancaster for Torquay, Stafford rangers for tranmere. You can't blame him. Good luck rest of the season anyway, hope you get promoted as your a big club and should be at the top of non league football.


We don't talk about Rob Smith anymore because he's been sacked by Telford (again).

We won't stop talking about Liam McDonald until he's been sacked by Solihull Moors.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27 2017 7:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 23 2017 8:11 am
Posts: 10
Well let's hope you have a successful season.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28 2017 9:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 26136
Location: Marldon, Paignton, Devon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=q4UK4zItbK8&app=desktop

5.23 onwards is good viewing!! :mrgreen:

_________________
"Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless."

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28 2017 12:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 12 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 605
Location: Market Drayton
Del wrote:


Did that goal stand? Thought they didn't :shock:


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28 2017 1:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:44 am
Posts: 16338
Del wrote:


Atrocious goalkeeping (and a pretty disgusting g/k kit! :twisted: )

Nice to see one of his team-mates go and encourage him afterwards though.

We commented on Saturday after we'd conceded, no-one was encouraging each other or geeing one another up. There were one or two encouraging shouts (from within the team, not from on the Wimblebury Terrace) during the game, but we're still too quiet in general.

Sorry, have I digressed?

:roll: :twisted:

_________________
Change and decay in all around I see; oh, thou who changest not, abide with me


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28 2017 1:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:44 am
Posts: 16338
bix_the_dog wrote:
Del wrote:


Did that goal stand? Thought they didn't :shock:


Why ever not?

:?

_________________
Change and decay in all around I see; oh, thou who changest not, abide with me


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28 2017 7:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 12 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 605
Location: Market Drayton
Getting mixed up with throw ins....


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09 2017 8:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:44 am
Posts: 16338
http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/latest-tr ... elder.html

_________________
Change and decay in all around I see; oh, thou who changest not, abide with me


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15 2017 4:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:44 am
Posts: 16338
http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/latest-tr ... elder.html

How many loanees is that now, I wonder...

_________________
Change and decay in all around I see; oh, thou who changest not, abide with me


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22 2017 2:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 14 2016 8:37 pm
Posts: 95
Liam's sidekicks Green and Bridgewater have been relieved of duties, but he stays for now;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41362793

"I work for Liam not Hednesford" :lol: :lol: Doesn't appear to work both ways though!


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22 2017 11:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 23 2017 8:11 am
Posts: 10
we had a debate the other day about good and bad forums. Result being we have a few on our forum but you guys have a few. We all understand your bitter about losing your old manager which you've had I don't no maybe 3 since and still go on and on. Like I've said before good luck with this season and hope you get in the playoffs.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23 2017 8:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 9:45 am
Posts: 1606
Smfc fan wrote:
we had a debate the other day about good and bad forums. Result being we have a few on our forum but you guys have a few. We all understand your bitter about losing your old manager which you've had I don't no maybe 3 since and still go on and on. Like I've said before good luck with this season and hope you get in the playoffs.


We have no gripe with Moors or Moors fans, it's the way Ronald conducted himself when departing Keys Park and the subsequent rape of half of our squad, some of which were on contract, which his actions then rendered meaningless.
He will never be welcomed back here.
Good luck to your club but not him.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23 2017 9:09 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 23 2017 8:11 am
Posts: 10
Ok fair point.
I think we had 4 players, so I wouldn't say half the squad. I did a piece with Liam on his move etc and mentioned this and his reply was that the club hadn't been totally honest with there actions and the manager not sure who it was at the time had stitched him up. Your club have a deal for carline so that's football, we paid or sell on not to sure. Liam tells a different story to you guys and birch our groundsman also backs his story up. Your manager wanted rid to build his side and engineered the players to leave and blamed Liam. Liam only has good things to say about your club and insure he's not aware of your feelings towards him. From what I hear he had been offered the job the previous week and told solihull that he needs time as he doesn't want to leave. I wasn't at the last game of his but he says he got really upset and part of him didn't want to leave, he just couldn't turn us down. I'm doing a piece on LM next week for our program so will mention your annoyance. Good luck


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23 2017 9:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:44 am
Posts: 16338
I hope someone proofreads it....

_________________
Change and decay in all around I see; oh, thou who changest not, abide with me


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23 2017 1:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 26136
Location: Marldon, Paignton, Devon
Smfc fan wrote:
Ok fair point.
I think we had 4 players, so I wouldn't say half the squad. I did a piece with Liam on his move etc and mentioned this and his reply was that the club hadn't been totally honest with there actions and the manager not sure who it was at the time had stitched him up. Your club have a deal for carline so that's football, we paid or sell on not to sure. Liam tells a different story to you guys and birch our groundsman also backs his story up. Your manager wanted rid to build his side and engineered the players to leave and blamed Liam. Liam only has good things to say about your club and insure he's not aware of your feelings towards him. From what I hear he had been offered the job the previous week and told solihull that he needs time as he doesn't want to leave. I wasn't at the last game of his but he says he got really upset and part of him didn't want to leave, he just couldn't turn us down. I'm doing a piece on LM next week for our program so will mention your annoyance. Good luck



Let's face it .. the two sides will never spin the same story and it's up to you as to which one you want to believe!

_________________
"Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless."

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04 2017 11:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 09 2011 11:23 am
Posts: 2406
http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41498039

Brilliant news!


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04 2017 11:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 13 2016 8:40 pm
Posts: 341
They will be after Rob Smith now !! Haha

_________________
Chips and gravy??


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04 2017 11:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 13 2016 8:40 pm
Posts: 341
Maybe we could find a use for Maye, carline, Flanagen etc???

_________________
Chips and gravy??


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04 2017 11:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 25 2017 6:11 pm
Posts: 129
Oh dear, what a shame!

Years ago, folk used to work their way up slowly. When they got to the top, they generally stayed there.

This instant "want it all now" world doesn't work.

Ronald's complete lack of loyalty has come back to bite him on the rear end :)


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04 2017 5:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 30 2011 7:46 pm
Posts: 2064
thethumb wrote:
Maybe we could find a use for Maye, carline, Flanagen etc???


Carline will go wherever McDonald ends up (Sutton Rushall, Halesowen?).
Flanagan hasn't featured all season for Solihoof, presume he's injured?
Sammons made a few sub appearances at the start of the season and since then has disappeared.
Maye has been injured but back in the starting 11 now, scored last night.

_________________
Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grubb.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04 2017 7:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 09 2011 11:23 am
Posts: 2406
The Beerhunter wrote:
thethumb wrote:
Maybe we could find a use for Maye, carline, Flanagen etc???


Carline will go wherever McDonald ends up (Sutton Rushall, Halesowen?).
Flanagan hasn't featured all season for Solihoof, presume he's injured?
Sammons made a few sub appearances at the start of the season and since then has disappeared.
Maye has been injured but back in the starting 11 now, scored last night.


Darren Carter was the scorer last night according to a couple of sources I've seen.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04 2017 7:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:35 am
Posts: 336
I don’t buy the “kept us up against all odds last season” story. It looked to me like he dismantled a mid table team nearly taking them down, losing one game 9-0 in the process. The article also suggests he thinks he had been unlucky in only collecting 8 points from 14 games..


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04 2017 8:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 11 2014 10:46 am
Posts: 170
Location: Manchester
I'll be in a minority of one here I suspect....

He had a great offer from a club higher up, took 4 players but it hasn't worked out for him. Maybe he should have stayed and gathered experience but I can't see many people turning that offer down. I don't really hold it against him.

Steve Price sacked a manager recently when a formerly successful boss became available. Surely not again?!

I'm suffering player and manager memory fatigue after all the changes but didn't Rob & Larry also take some players immediately when they went to Telford, also having pledged their loyalty to us a few days previously?

_________________
Stuart Bowman


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04 2017 8:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 09 2011 11:23 am
Posts: 2406
Mark wrote:
I don’t buy the “kept us up against all odds last season” story. It looked to me like he dismantled a mid table team nearly taking them down, losing one game 9-0 in the process. The article also suggests he thinks he had been unlucky in only collecting 8 points from 14 games..


You've said it exactly how it was Mark.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information available.
The views expressed are those of the individual members and not necessarily those of Hednesford Town Football Club or the Supporters Association.
By using and viewing this site, you agree to the full site terms and conditions.

Copyright © 2011-2017. HTFCSA.
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited