It is currently Mon Dec 11 2017 7:45 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18 2017 6:53 pm 

Perton Pitman wrote:
Del wrote:
steve-k wrote:
What a sad state of affairs!

I had planned to sponsor a player, but the lack of updates in the programme or on the website regarding sponsors rang a few alarm bells for me.

It's just a mad way to run a business - I would absolutely love to have the general managers job with all the opportunities it brings. There is sImply no commitment to engage with fans on any level at the moment. People are offering to volunteer to assist the club, sponsor players, attract bigger attendances and help in other ways and we are not even getting the courtesy of a reply. It costs nothing to send an email or message and pence to make a phone call!

What is the matter wth these people - folk are willing to help them but they shut their ears and eyes. I note that Mr Cooper has still not logged onto this site since he registered - what is the matter with him - is he a manager who does not value his customers.

The offers of help remain and like most of us, i will continue to turn up week in and week out to support our team, but just look at fan involvement at other clubs and see what you are missing out on...

Too many questions with obvious answers here Steve ... but the lack of info in the programme isn't through want of effort by another Club stalwart I can assure you.

Sadly I think the poor bloke is way out of his depth trying to do the commercial job - you need to have front and confidence to go into businesses to sell a club and sign them up on a sponsorship deal - Carl obviously does not possess either attribute and the result is there for all to see.
The commercial side is something I do know a bit about!!!! ;)

Conspiracy theorists would say that he is doing exactly the job he was employed to do.

Stick with it folks, apathy will kill the club off

Indeed Perton.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28 2017 11:37 pm 

I watched Question time this evening and it did pass my mind that the labour party's policy of looking after the many and not the few is not only what the country needs but football has well.
Spotted Carl Cooper in the audience.

Frederick Rinder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02 2017 7:51 am 

"MAYBE" now that changes are once again afoot within the walls of Keys Park - something good will come out of the suggestions being made by supporters?

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05 2017 8:41 am 

Del wrote:
"MAYBE" now that changes are once again afoot within the walls of Keys Park - something good will come out of the suggestions being made by supporters?

after the thing I heard yesterday , perhaps not

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05 2017 11:52 am 

Anybody care to illuminate the masses?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05 2017 3:54 pm 

Perton Pitman wrote:

Read your PM

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05 2017 4:48 pm 

Ta!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05 2017 7:27 pm 

sheriff wrote:
Perton Pitman wrote:

Read your PM

Can I have a pm as well please

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06 2017 7:36 am 

PitmanKeith wrote:
sheriff wrote:
Perton Pitman wrote:

Read your PM

Can I have a pm as well please

Rather than pm everyone (me too please) .. why not just put it on here and be done with it? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06 2017 9:23 am 

Thanks Sheriff.

Sadly this seems to be the norm these days - clubs get into difficulties and have problems both on and off the pitch, rumours then abound, there are those in the know and those who want to know but the powers to be are reluctant to share any information .. so the rumours roll on and snowball as the club continues to falter.

Surely TRUTH is the obvious way to stop rumours and speculation - even a blind man can see that!

Having experienced this sort of issue first hand before and on a far larger scale .. it will all end in tears! :doh:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06 2017 1:04 pm 

This is all very worrying, please could someone PM me what is/isn't going on? It would be much appreciated.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06 2017 2:31 pm 

Me too please. Thank you .

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06 2017 4:24 pm 

Been a fan for a longtime but never been on the forum before, but have always had a quick peep at what has been said on here. But this worrying could someone please PM what is going on at the club please I would much appreciate it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06 2017 4:30 pm 

I have suggested via the proper channels for this Friday's meeting agenda that the SA asks for a clear statement from the club on the stuff which has gone on behind the scenes, so that we can all deal in facts rather than rumours..........

Since it's Christmas.... John 3:16 - For this is how God loved the world: He gave His one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06 2017 8:07 pm 

I thought PM stood for Post meridiem

Frederick Rinder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15 2017 10:16 pm 

http://www.evostikleague.co.uk/fans-rus ... -aid-42223

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16 2017 6:09 am 

Perton Pitman wrote:
http://www.evostikleague.co.uk/fans-rushed-to-answer-call-for-aid-42223

Brilliant. Just confirms how badly this was(n't) handled at HTFC this season

:x

Since it's Christmas.... John 3:16 - For this is how God loved the world: He gave His one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.