It is currently Wed Aug 15 2018 2:16 am

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed May 10 2017 1:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 29122
Location: Marldon, Paignton, Devon
All the info here:

http://www.hednesfordtownfc.com/2017/05/201718-match-day-admission-and-season-ticket-prices-announcement

_________________
"Get your facts right first, then you can distort them as much as you please."

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 10 2017 3:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:44 am
Posts: 18411
"Highlights":

a) STs on sale from next Monday but no early bird discount

b) "midweek" night reverts to Tuesday

_________________
"We don't deal in rumours."


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 10 2017 3:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 29122
Location: Marldon, Paignton, Devon
Glyn wrote:
b) "midweek" night reverts to Tuesday


No good for me - Sea Scouts currently on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings ... midweek games should be midweek, that is WEDNESDAY! :mrgreen:

_________________
"Get your facts right first, then you can distort them as much as you please."

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 10 2017 5:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:44 am
Posts: 18411
Del wrote:
Glyn wrote:
b) "midweek" night reverts to Tuesday


No good for me - Sea Scouts currently on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings ... midweek games should be midweek, that is WEDNESDAY! :mrgreen:


Wednesday at 5pm is fine by me

:-D

_________________
"We don't deal in rumours."


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 10 2017 7:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 30 2011 7:56 pm
Posts: 5449
Location: Perton , South Staffs obviously
No real incentive to get a season ticket as I imagine that most folk can't guarantee attending twenty home games. Very shortsighted , don't expect a mad rush!!


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23 2017 6:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:44 am
Posts: 18411
Nice one at Huddersfield...!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40383690

_________________
"We don't deal in rumours."


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17 2017 8:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 30 2011 7:46 pm
Posts: 2298
Interesting.

http://tc1.bpafc.com/club-statement-admission-prices/

_________________
Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grubb.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18 2017 7:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:44 am
Posts: 18411
The Beerhunter wrote:


Indeed. So much so that Lee posted it on here last Thursday

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2651&start=510

(it's usually him telling me off for not reading his posts :twisted: :roll: ;) :-D )

_________________
"We don't deal in rumours."


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18 2017 10:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 30 2011 7:46 pm
Posts: 2298
Glyn wrote:
The Beerhunter wrote:


Indeed. So much so that Lee posted it on here last Thursday

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2651&start=510

(it's usually him telling me off for not reading his posts :twisted: :roll: ;) :-D )


Except when you click on the link that page can't be found.

_________________
Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grubb.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18 2017 12:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:44 am
Posts: 18411
The Beerhunter wrote:
Glyn wrote:
The Beerhunter wrote:


Indeed. So much so that Lee posted it on here last Thursday

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2651&start=510

(it's usually him telling me off for not reading his posts :twisted: :roll: ;) :-D )


Except when you click on the link that page can't be found.


That settles it then. First home game, meet me by Lee. You hold him, I'll hit him....

;) :-D :roll: :doh: :twisted: :mrgreen:

_________________
"We don't deal in rumours."


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18 2017 1:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 09 2011 11:23 am
Posts: 2811
Glyn wrote:
The Beerhunter wrote:
Glyn wrote:
The Beerhunter wrote:


Indeed. So much so that Lee posted it on here last Thursday

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2651&start=510

(it's usually him telling me off for not reading his posts :twisted: :roll: ;) :-D )


Except when you click on the link that page can't be found.


That settles it then. First home game, meet me by Lee. You hold him, I'll hit him....

;) :-D :roll: :doh: :twisted: :mrgreen:


It worked when I posted it. Not my fault!


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18 2017 2:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:44 am
Posts: 18411
Lee K wrote:
Glyn wrote:
The Beerhunter wrote:
Glyn wrote:
The Beerhunter wrote:


Indeed. So much so that Lee posted it on here last Thursday

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2651&start=510

(it's usually him telling me off for not reading his posts


Except when you click on the link that page can't be found.


That settles it then. First home game, meet me by Lee. You hold him, I'll hit him....

;) :-D :roll: :doh: :twisted: :mrgreen:


It worked when I posted it. Not my fault!


A poor workman....

:-D

_________________
"We don't deal in rumours."


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17 2017 4:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 30 2011 7:56 pm
Posts: 5449
Location: Perton , South Staffs obviously
I notice that Stourbridge has a scheme which enables a fan to buy a flexi-ticket which allows admission into any 12 league fixtures. They have more than their share of two team t0$$ers so this will work well for the club. An adult ticket is £100 which is £8.33 a game. Bargain compared to our unimaginative scheme.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17 2017 5:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 29122
Location: Marldon, Paignton, Devon
Perton Pitman wrote:
I notice that Stourbridge has a scheme which enables a fan to buy a flexi-ticket which allows admission into any 12 league fixtures. They have more than their share of two team t0$$ers so this will work well for the club. An adult ticket is £100 which is £8.33 a game. Bargain compared to our unimaginative scheme.


Worth suggesting that to our General Manager!!!!! :lol:

_________________
"Get your facts right first, then you can distort them as much as you please."

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17 2017 6:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 13 2016 8:40 pm
Posts: 357
Yeah good luck with that one!!

_________________
Chips and gravy??


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20 2017 4:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 25 2017 6:11 pm
Posts: 275
Out of interest, can anyone please tell me who qualifies for a concession.

Thanks in advance.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20 2017 5:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:44 am
Posts: 18411
At the upper age end, over 65. We did query this since many clubs now make it over 60.

At the other end, ask someone else....

The point was made at the last SA meeting, I think, that there should be clear signage saying who qualifies .....

_________________
"We don't deal in rumours."


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20 2017 5:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 25 2017 6:11 pm
Posts: 275
Glyn wrote:
At the upper age end, over 65. We did query this since many clubs now make it over 60.

At the other end, ask someone else....

The point was made at the last SA meeting, I think, that there should be clear signage saying who qualifies .....


Thanks Glyn - was also wondering if it covers supporters with disabilities or unemployed like a lot of clubs seem to. Its a good idea as it enables those less fortunate to still be able to attend.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20 2017 5:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:44 am
Posts: 18411
steve-k wrote:
Glyn wrote:
At the upper age end, over 65. We did query this since many clubs now make it over 60.

At the other end, ask someone else....

The point was made at the last SA meeting, I think, that there should be clear signage saying who qualifies .....


Thanks Glyn - was also wondering if it covers supporters with disabilities or unemployed like a lot of clubs seem to. Its a good idea as it enables those less fortunate to still be able to attend.


Disabled fan pays, carer goes free (I did "take advantage" of that once when introducing a disabled pal to Keys Park...) - which is, again, what many clubs do

I'm not an expert on unemployed, students, etc etc - hopefully someone out there is....

_________________
"We don't deal in rumours."


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20 2017 5:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:44 am
Posts: 18411
There is a phone number and an email address here and it says they "would be more than happy to answer any questions..."

http://www.hednesfordtownfc.com/firstvisit

Let us know how you get on...

:)

_________________
"We don't deal in rumours."


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17 2017 1:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:44 am
Posts: 18411
Some eye-watering numbers in here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41482931

You can see where the value is though. I may well retire to Dingwall...

_________________
"We don't deal in rumours."


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information available.
The views expressed are those of the individual members and not necessarily those of Hednesford Town Football Club or the Supporters Association.
By using and viewing this site, you agree to the full site terms and conditions.

Copyright © 2011-2017. HTFCSA.
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited