It is currently Sat May 26 2018 7:18 am

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Fixtures: 2017-18
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29 2017 5:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:44 am
Posts: 17849
http://www.hednesfordtownfc.com/2017/11 ... amendments

Four consecutive home Saturday games in December.

God bless the programme team!

:roll: :doh: :twisted:

Some of us are busy in December.... not at all good for attendances....

_________________
"We don't deal in rumours."


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fixtures: 2017-18
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29 2017 7:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 30 2011 7:56 pm
Posts: 5410
Location: Perton , South Staffs obviously
Bloody stupid by the league. Four consecutive Saturdays at home is virtually unheard of these days. Attendances traditionally fall away in the build up to Christmas so this is very unhelpful. Perhaps the weather will intervene.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fixtures: 2017-18
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30 2017 10:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 15 2015 10:06 pm
Posts: 813
Excellent news,I had absolutely nothing on that date so I will be there enjoying the match and pre Christmas bevy with Mac and son of Mac.
Bill will be providing the mince pies flavoured with a wee dram of course. :clap2:

_________________
Villa have been a great club,are still a great club and always will be a great club.

Frederick Rinder


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fixtures: 2017-18
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30 2017 11:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 09 2011 11:23 am
Posts: 2697
I can't make Farsley on Saturday (I'll be at Stafford instead) but I should be there for the home games against Buxton, Barwell and Shaw Lane.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fixtures: 2017-18
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30 2017 11:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:44 am
Posts: 17849
Lee K wrote:
I can't make Farsley on Saturday (I'll be at Stafford instead) but I should be there for the home games against Buxton, Barwell and Shaw Lane.


I think you meant "in Stafford" rather than "at Stafford"?????

http://www.evostikleague.co.uk/match-in ... es/2017-12

:shock: :?

_________________
"We don't deal in rumours."


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fixtures: 2017-18
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30 2017 3:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 09 2011 11:23 am
Posts: 2697
Glyn wrote:
Lee K wrote:
I can't make Farsley on Saturday (I'll be at Stafford instead) but I should be there for the home games against Buxton, Barwell and Shaw Lane.


I think you meant "in Stafford" rather than "at Stafford"?????

http://www.evostikleague.co.uk/match-in ... es/2017-12

:shock: :?


I was wondering whether anyone was going to castigate me for going to Marston Road, as I may have intimated by my choice of words, even though I'm not.

No, I will be spending the day at Stafford leisure centre at a swimming competition.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fixtures: 2017-18
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30 2017 4:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:44 am
Posts: 17849
Lee K wrote:
Glyn wrote:
Lee K wrote:
I can't make Farsley on Saturday (I'll be at Stafford instead) but I should be there for the home games against Buxton, Barwell and Shaw Lane.


I think you meant "in Stafford" rather than "at Stafford"?????

http://www.evostikleague.co.uk/match-in ... es/2017-12

:shock: :?


I was wondering whether anyone was going to castigate me for going to Marston Road, as I may have intimated by my choice of words, even though I'm not.

No, I will be spending the day at Stafford leisure centre at a swimming competition.


I castigated you as gently as I could

:twisted:

_________________
"We don't deal in rumours."


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fixtures: 2017-18
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03 2017 8:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 30 2011 7:56 pm
Posts: 5410
Location: Perton , South Staffs obviously
For those concerned about the finances of clubs at our level, just take a look at the spread of home fixtures from the end of January to mid-March...


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fixtures: 2017-18
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03 2017 8:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 19 2016 1:54 pm
Posts: 124
Taking a look from January to the end of the season 8 home 10 away currently in the list. Had the League given us an away game in the December list as was reasonable to assume that would had given 9/9 split.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fixtures: 2017-18
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03 2017 9:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 30 2011 7:56 pm
Posts: 5410
Location: Perton , South Staffs obviously
It is unbalanced though. I think we have one home game in a period of six weeks which isn't good for cash flow .


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fixtures: 2017-18
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22 2017 1:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:44 am
Posts: 17849
Buxton and Barwell rearranged:

http://www.hednesfordtownfc.com/2017/12 ... rearranged

_________________
"We don't deal in rumours."


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fixtures: 2017-18
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16 2018 12:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:44 am
Posts: 17849
Glyn wrote:





_________________
"We don't deal in rumours."


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fixtures: 2017-18
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16 2018 12:46 pm 
Online

Joined: Sat Feb 25 2017 6:11 pm
Posts: 236
Interesting that a cup match takes precedence over the league.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fixtures: 2017-18
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16 2018 12:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:44 am
Posts: 17849
steve-k wrote:
Interesting that a cup match takes precedence over the league.


'twas ever thus with the Doodson Integro Mickey Mouse Cup

:roll:

Intriguing though that. as Scott's tweet said, it hasn't yet been officially confirmed, and indeed the NPL site still has the league game on...

So either Buxton have let a cat out of a bag or the NPL don't know what they're doing...

http://www.evostikleague.co.uk/match-info/fixtures

_________________
"We don't deal in rumours."


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fixtures: 2017-18
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16 2018 1:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:44 am
Posts: 17849
Now confirmed

http://www.hednesfordtownfc.com/2018/01 ... e-update-3

http://www.hednesfordtownfc.com/fixtures

_________________
"We don't deal in rumours."


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fixtures: 2017-18
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17 2018 9:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 30 2011 7:56 pm
Posts: 5410
Location: Perton , South Staffs obviously
Keep an eye on Warrington’s trophy tie with Wealdstone. If they come through that then our home game on the 24th February will have to be rearranged


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fixtures: 2017-18
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23 2018 7:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 30 2011 7:56 pm
Posts: 5410
Location: Perton , South Staffs obviously
Frustratingly, Mickleover ‘s cup game with Buxton tonight has been postponed after all.hindsight is wonderful...


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fixtures: 2017-18
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03 2018 5:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 30 2011 7:56 pm
Posts: 5410
Location: Perton , South Staffs obviously
Warrington lost to Wealdstone so our game in three weeks will go ahead.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fixtures: 2017-18
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15 2018 5:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 30 2011 7:56 pm
Posts: 5410
Location: Perton , South Staffs obviously
6th March v Buxton at home
20thMarch v Warrington away


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fixtures: 2017-18
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15 2018 6:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:44 am
Posts: 17849
Perton Pitman wrote:
6th March v Buxton at home
20thMarch v Warrington away


It says that here too

:P

http://www.hednesfordtownfc.com/2018/02 ... e-update-4

And yes, that March fixture schedule

http://www.hednesfordtownfc.com/fixtures

looks a tad lop-sided, but then we'll end up having played as many home as away games, I understand

:P

(and, of course, "we're rubbish at home" anyway ;) - though the league table suggests something slightly different... http://www.evostikleague.co.uk/match-info/tables)

Tinpot Cup games to squeeze in too...

_________________
"We don't deal in rumours."


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fixtures: 2017-18
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15 2018 11:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:44 am
Posts: 17849
One "assumes" that the NPL are aware of the revised fixture dates....

http://www.evostikleague.co.uk/match-in ... 62/2018-03

:roll: :doh:

_________________
"We don't deal in rumours."


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fixtures: 2017-18
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06 2018 4:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:44 am
Posts: 17849
By my reckoning (and Perton's already flagged this up in an email to me) the postponement of tonight's game leaves us with just one free midweek Tuesday (24 April), even leaving aside further progress in the three cups we're still in... so we seem to be heading for Tuesday/Thursday games... and/though/but we might squeeze another game in on the Wednesday after Easter Monday

http://www.hednesfordtownfc.com/fixtures

_________________
"We don't deal in rumours."


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fixtures: 2017-18
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06 2018 5:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 15 2015 10:06 pm
Posts: 813
What about the BSC ?

_________________
Villa have been a great club,are still a great club and always will be a great club.

Frederick Rinder


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fixtures: 2017-18
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06 2018 5:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 9:45 am
Posts: 1811
Glyn wrote:
By my reckoning (and Perton's already flagged this up in an email to me) the postponement of tonight's game leaves us with just one free midweek Tuesday (24 April), even leaving aside further progress in the three cups we're still in... so we seem to be heading for Tuesday/Thursday games... and/though/but we might squeeze another game in on the Wednesday after Easter Monday

http://www.hednesfordtownfc.com/fixtures


You missed next week


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fixtures: 2017-18
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06 2018 5:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 9:45 am
Posts: 1811
jackiemaund wrote:
What about the BSC ?


Can't arrange when we don't know who we are playing yet.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fixtures: 2017-18
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06 2018 7:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 30 2011 7:56 pm
Posts: 5410
Location: Perton , South Staffs obviously
We could play Basford in the league cup as the league website (which may be wrong) isn’t showing a fixture for them at present.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fixtures: 2017-18
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07 2018 10:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:44 am
Posts: 17849
PitmanKeith wrote:
Glyn wrote:
By my reckoning (and Perton's already flagged this up in an email to me) the postponement of tonight's game leaves us with just one free midweek Tuesday (24 April), even leaving aside further progress in the three cups we're still in... so we seem to be heading for Tuesday/Thursday games... and/though/but we might squeeze another game in on the Wednesday after Easter Monday

http://www.hednesfordtownfc.com/fixtures


You missed next week


Forgive me, I fell and banged my head on Monday

:roll: :doh: :mrgreen:

_________________
"We don't deal in rumours."


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fixtures: 2017-18
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07 2018 4:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:44 am
Posts: 17849
Buxton (home) rearranged

http://www.hednesfordtownfc.com/2018/03 ... rearranged

_________________
"We don't deal in rumours."


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fixtures: 2017-18
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07 2018 7:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 30 2011 7:56 pm
Posts: 5410
Location: Perton , South Staffs obviously
Excellent, we got five home league games left over the next seven weeks and three of those take place in a five day period!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fixtures: 2017-18
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08 2018 7:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 28798
Location: Marldon, Paignton, Devon
Perton Pitman wrote:
Excellent, we got five home league games left over the next seven weeks and three of those take place in a five day period!


Excellent, I agree - and I may well now be able to make it to TWO of those! :mrgreen: :clap:

_________________
"Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless."

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot], steve-k and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information available.
The views expressed are those of the individual members and not necessarily those of Hednesford Town Football Club or the Supporters Association.
By using and viewing this site, you agree to the full site terms and conditions.

Copyright © 2011-2017. HTFCSA.
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited