It is currently Sun Oct 22 2017 7:55 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: FORUM POSTINGS
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27 2017 9:02 am 

steve-k wrote:
Please don’t slag off individual players though, more dents to their reducing confidence is the last thing they need.

I have to say I agree with Steve and wont tolerate any individual player being singled out by name for criticism - they well know how they performed/are performing and I'm sure the Manager will tell them if they are in any doubt!

Rob Smith will be expecting criticism for sure .. and he is getting it as it goes with the job.
Also, you may be somewhat surprised as to who actually does read this forum on a regular basis!

Something to think about though ... when the last TUFC Manager was 'sacked' he stated that the new manager would think he had won the lottery by inheriting a promotion winning squad - and look at the results so far!

Rebuilding takes time - and although time is short at the moment .. fans need to have faith in the Manager for a bit longer, to be calling for his head is plain stupid*

Thank you - there's no need to respond if you intend to argue! :mrgreen: :clap:
Del

* see, I'm not naming names coz you know who you are! :mrgreen:

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014

Post subject: Re: FORUM POSTINGS
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27 2017 10:05 am 

Del wrote:
steve-k wrote:
Please don’t slag off individual players though, more dents to their reducing confidence is the last thing they need.

I have to say I agree with Steve and wont tolerate any individual player being singled out by name for criticism - they well know how they performed/are performing and I'm sure the Manager will tell them if they are in any doubt!

Rob Smith will be expecting criticism for sure .. and he is getting it as it goes with the job.
Also, you may be somewhat surprised as to who actually does read this forum on a regular basis!

Something to think about though ... when the last TUFC Manager was 'sacked' he stated that the new manager would think he had won the lottery by inheriting a promotion winning squad - and look at the results so far!

Rebuilding takes time - and although time is short at the moment .. fans need to have faith in the Manager for a bit longer, to be calling for his head is plain stupid*

Thank you - there's no need to respond if you intend to argue! :mrgreen: :clap:
Del

* see, I'm not naming names coz you know who you are! :mrgreen:

I don't remember a lot of people calling for Toothy's head but the club gave him the chop anyway! Not always the fans! The club is being run very poorly and has been for a few years now! Trying to keep the faith is hard when you are being served tripe week in week out for years!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27 2017 1:20 pm 

We now have a manager who previously was with us for long time/won trophies and presumably wishes to repair and enhance his reputation as well as bring better times to Keys Park.
I am with Del on this one. Give them the time to sort things out.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27 2017 4:32 pm 

lot of people out there are talking with there feet and don't give a hoot what's being said on here because they don't read it, if Rob can get rid of the deadwood and re-build for next season all well and good but this season is dead in the water and people won't watch a lost cause
Watching Hednesford is like watching Ground hog day
There is some good money to be won on betting on the Pitmen to lose, I'm having a £20 bet for us to lose Saturday

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27 2017 7:59 pm 

I watch us because Hednesford is my team and in forty years I've seen the highs and lows, but have been there to witness them first hand.

The team is crap, but fans staying away won't help anyone sort the mess out we are in.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27 2017 8:00 pm 

sheriff wrote:
lot of people out there are talking with there feet and don't give a hoot what's being said on here because they don't read it, if Rob can get rid of the deadwood and re-build for next season all well and good but this season is dead in the water and people won't watch a lost cause
There is some good money to be won on betting on the Pitmen to lose, I'm having a £20 bet for us to lose Saturday

Were gates that much higher under Liam MacDonald!??

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27 2017 9:12 pm 

Perton Pitman wrote:
sheriff wrote:

Were gates that much higher under Liam MacDonald!??

Gates may not be brilliant but last night's was the second best in the Division, 34 less than Strangers.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]