It is currently Tue Jul 07 2020 5:23 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15 2019 8:18 am 

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
HTFCSA #2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15 2019 8:18 am 

HTFCSA #2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09 2019 3:28 pm 

Here are some ideas for keeping the grass short during the summer....

https://beyondthelastman.com/2013/06/26 ... -football/

Matthew 6:25-34. Timely advice…

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12 2019 4:46 pm 

HTFCSA #2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12 2019 4:55 pm 

:clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13 2019 9:47 am 

HTFCSA #2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17 2019 8:09 am 

with all these youth teams playing next season, will the pitch be sustainable

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17 2019 1:44 pm 

Quote:
I think you sit there all day just thinking of things to upset the apple cart try and be positive and supportive

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27 2019 8:24 am 

HTFCSA #2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27 2019 9:13 am 

Quote:
Quote:
I think you sit there all day just thinking of things to upset the apple cart try and be positive and supportive
It was quite a positive question

PostPosted: Sat May 25 2019 10:00 pm 
Has Dave and val stopped workin on pitch

Cud Jaspa or terry give us an update

PostPosted: Sun May 26 2019 7:40 am 

Hopefully not!
With not only the first team but now all the junior sides looking to play on Keys Park next season - their expertise will be very much in demand.
With plenty of sponsorship deals coming in a boost to the pitch finance fund must be on the cards!

HTFCSA #2

PostPosted: Sun May 26 2019 7:43 am 
What these sponsorship del? When r we goin 2 hear about it

PostPosted: Sun May 26 2019 8:54 am 

Quote:
What these sponsorship del? When r we goin 2 hear about it
Hi Ian .. sorry, I was assuming there would be more sponsorship deals coming in, leading to an increase in Club revenue as that was one of the items the new Management Team hoped to improve on .. the Commercial side.

I'm sure we will hear of any deals when they are signed. :-D

HTFCSA #2

PostPosted: Sun May 26 2019 10:31 am 

Understand new carpets and decorating in entrance area to the club is apparently in process but some additional funding to the pitch would be beneficial, hopefully it will be forthcoming.

PostPosted: Sun May 26 2019 7:58 pm 

I’m pleased that the club is nurturing a thriving youth set up. I am concerned at the prospect of various youth teams apparently being allowed to use the pitch. More information on the number of teams that will use the pitch would be helpful.
Anything which jeopardises the ability of our first team to fulfill its fixtures as planned is bad news and supporters will not be happy if the pitch is knackered because different age groups are using it.
Everything that the club does should be to support the first team and anything which is detrimental to this objective should be discouraged.
What is currently happening with Dave and Val doesn’t fill me with a great deal of confidence, especially when considered alongside the shenanigans that were kicking off with the travel club last week.

The consortium would do well to assess what works well and to build on these successes. Two examples are the travel club and the superb work done on the pitch.
If it ain’t broke...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17 2019 4:15 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29 2019 4:37 am 

Nice one - and so much smarter than any other BCFC!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05 2019 7:28 am 

Quote:
I’m pleased that the club is nurturing a thriving youth set up. I am concerned at the prospect of various youth teams apparently being allowed to use the pitch. More information on the number of teams that will use the pitch would be helpful.
Anything which jeopardises the ability of our first team to fulfill its fixtures as planned is bad news and supporters will not be happy if the pitch is knackered because different age groups are using it.
Everything that the club does should be to support the first team and anything which is detrimental to this objective should be discouraged.
What is currently happening with Dave and Val doesn’t fill me with a great deal of confidence, especially when considered alongside the shenanigans that were kicking off with the travel club last week.

The consortium would do well to assess what works well and to build on these successes. Two examples are the travel club and the superb work done on the pitch.
If it ain’t broke...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05 2019 7:50 am 

loooool this post from last month wins comedy post of the month please keep them coming they are priceless .....the only thing I will draw from your ridiculous(yet again) comments are that that Dave and Val are priceless to your club so often the word priceless is over used but on this occasion in the realms of football and the running of a club it’s probably not a word that even holds them in enough regard ,within a week of being at the club it became apparent just how important and amazing the pair were and became top of my priority and every effort is being made to give them exactly what they need for the upkeep of the pitch ....I’m not sure what agenda you have perton pitman and whatever you come back to me with you will not convince me there is no agenda but I’m telling you now,there are not a number of youth team playing on the pitch there is the academy side and the floodlight side and the first team,the academy side play alternate weeks to the first team and the floodlight side (reserves)play
once every fortnight,so your intel picked up at the local chippy or pub I’m afraid is wrong.
I’m sure after the first game you will move on to the dislike of the new colour choice in the soon to be renamed strikers bar or the different coloured carpets in the soon to be renamed banquet suite or even the car park increase but rest assured to anyone reading the post it’s all being done to improve the future of your club .

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05 2019 8:21 am 

Quote:
loooool this post from last month wins comedy post of the month please keep them coming they are priceless .....the only thing I will draw from your ridiculous(yet again) comments are that that Dave and Val are priceless to your club so often the word priceless is over used but on this occasion in the realms of football and the running of a club it’s probably not a word that even holds them in enough regard ,within a week of being at the club it became apparent just how important and amazing the pair were and became top of my priority and every effort is being made to give them exactly what they need for the upkeep of the pitch ....I’m not sure what agenda you have perton pitman and whatever you come back to me with you will not convince me there is no agenda but I’m telling you now,there are not a number of youth team playing on the pitch there is the academy side and the floodlight side and the first team,the academy side play alternate weeks to the first team and the floodlight side (reserves)play
once every fortnight,so your intel picked up at the local chippy or pub I’m afraid is wrong.
I’m sure after the first game you will move on to the dislike of the new colour choice in the soon to be renamed strikers bar or the different coloured carpets in the soon to be renamed banquet suite or even the car park increase but rest assured to anyone reading the post it’s all being done to improve the future of your club .

That post was from a genuine fan who had genuine concerns.

To come on here and lambast him like that is rather uncalled for - you may be doing a lot for the club behind the scenes (and we all appreciate that), but getting the fans onside is clearly not your forte.

Perhaps if you changed your tone and were a bit more professional towards the fans, you may benefit both the club and yourself.

Have a good day :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05 2019 9:47 am 

Steve I've read posts and tbh think few supporters don't like change which is common when clubs been in the doll drools for numerous years Jude is very passionate about your club and has worked so damn hard to get this club out the rut it was turning into Steve price lost the heart to keep chucking his monie in and let the club get bit weary Jude's came in and now the.club is really taking off because of this mans drive passion and his own monie which he gives away with a good heart so maybe when he's worked so hard in his business and then at club I guess he does get bit pissed off because he wants it good for the supporters not for his ego so let's all cut people slack and reap fruits of Jude's hard work with terry staring the ship and me trying to do best for everyone let's just enjoy it instead silly squabbles at the end of the day we're all pit men xx gaz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05 2019 10:37 am 

See this pitch. Can we have a PSF there next summer please?

:twisted:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p075m7fh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05 2019 12:13 pm 

Any one who comes in with money and passion is a real asset to the club well done that man

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05 2019 1:56 pm 

Quote:
Steve I've read posts and tbh think few supporters don't like change which is common when clubs been in the doll drools for numerous years Jude is very passionate about your club and has worked so damn hard to get this club out the rut it was turning into Steve price lost the heart to keep chucking his monie in and let the club get bit weary Jude's came in and now the.club is really taking off because of this mans drive passion and his own monie which he gives away with a good heart so maybe when he's worked so hard in his business and then at club I guess he does get bit pissed off because he wants it good for the supporters not for his ego so let's all cut people slack and reap fruits of Jude's hard work with terry staring the ship and me trying to do best for everyone let's just enjoy it instead silly squabbles at the end of the day we're all pit men xx gaz
Thank for taking the time to reply Gaz - appreciated.

Fully appreciate all the good work that Jude is doing behind the scenes to put the club in a far better place - along with what you are doing as well!

In my 50 and a teeny bit years of watching football (Chelsea and the Pitmen with a little bit of the Gulls thrown in), it has been my opinion that its the fans that make a club - players (and managers) come and go, but fans stay and loyal ones stay through thick and thin. I think that sometimes get lost in all the activities within a club, but the genuine supporters are the lifeblood of any club. I guess its just weeding out who are the honest and genuine ones and who are the more 'mischievous' ones shall we say ;) Sadly the fans have been excluded for a long time at HTFC and thats why the last few weeks have been so refreshing with lots of useful information being shared by yourself and your colleagues. The genuine fans do appreciate it and their opinions should be listened to as well.

Anyhow, as you rightly say we are all Pitmen, so lets stick together and all move forwards - good luck for tomorrow to you and the lads, hope to get to say 'Hi' to you at some point - UTP

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next