It is currently Wed Apr 08 2020 6:05 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13 2020 9:38 am 

Sounds like some money is going to be spent on drainage for the pitch or are we going down the artificial surface route? At least we will not be withdrawing from one of the greatest cup competitions if the pitch is in a good state! :scarf: :happyfan:

Frederick Rinder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13 2020 12:44 pm 

I cant see our wonderful groundskeepers supporting the use of artificial surfaces. Turkeys voting for Christmas springs to mind. Hopefully we will see better drainage for the pitch!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13 2020 1:58 pm 

The deal must be well advanced now for this statement to have been released and the question everyone will be asking is "Who are these two business men?" .. I'm sure the Club will tell us all as soon as possible, but many will not be aware that there has to be a period of due diligence when all the accounts are closely scrutinised by the legal teams and it is law bound not to release details until this is completed. I had to sign a confidentiality document regarding this at TU as I was helping out with the information supplied to the lawyers.

All true. However with Cowboy saying they have attended most home games and a recent quiz night(along with several fans who would know ) and now Dave saying he has met the proposed new owners to talk about work needed on the pitch and Mark on Facebook alluding to no involvement of Jaspa then as those not directly involved haven't signed a NDA I am impressed that no one outside the inner circle has yet spilled the beans. They must have signed the Official Secrets Act instead :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13 2020 3:29 pm 

Quote:
All true. However with Cowboy saying they have attended most home games and a recent quiz night(along with several fans who would know ) and now Dave saying he has met the proposed new owners to talk about work needed on the pitch and Mark on Facebook alluding to no involvement of Jaspa then as those not directly involved haven't signed a NDA I am impressed that no one outside the inner circle has yet spilled the beans. They must have signed the Official Secrets Act instead :lol:
Maybe they are just being respectful of the Club's wishes? :think:

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
HTFCSA #2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13 2020 5:58 pm 

so many benefits from a plastic pitch

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14 2020 8:06 am 

I'm sure some of those who attended the HTFCSA meeting last night and heard the new Owner put forward the proposals for the future will post on here - but from the feedback I have heard ... the future is very bright. :clap:

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
HTFCSA #2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14 2020 9:02 pm 

I have doubts over some of the new owners ideas

"We made our first request clear to the team. Play as a Team. Win, lose or draw, we asked that they gave it their all. This was prior to the away game at Royston. Since then, we feel that this is exactly what they have done. Whilst the results haven’t gone our way over the last four games, their abilities and team spirit, is clear to see. We cannot applaud them enough for the heart they are showing, as ultimately whilst we can steer the boat"

we have been quite clearly poor,team spirit doesn't win games and this is what paying supporters want
we need to start with a clean sheet next season, sound management and new playing staff or additional quality in certain areas or we are starting with a sunken ship !

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.