It is currently Tue Jul 07 2020 5:10 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
PostPosted: Sun May 03 2020 8:58 am 

Morning all.

Just wondering Graham & Ade, will there be a or some 140th anniversary pin badges to buy/collect please and or some 140th anniversary memorabilia (apart from the shirt/s).

Again, welcome officially lads.

PostPosted: Sun May 03 2020 11:54 am 

Quote:
Morning

Just wondering Graham & Ade, will there be a or some 140th anniversary pin badges to buy/collect please and or some 140th anniversary memorabilia (apart from the shirt/s).

Again, welcome officially lads

Why for 140?

I would think there would be something special for 150 though!!

PostPosted: Sun May 03 2020 12:01 pm 

Quote:

150 yes... That is something to celebrate...

But ain't you aware of the celebrations we are doing/planning for this year.

A special shirt, team photo etc.

140 years is something to celebrate especially as a non league club.

PostPosted: Sun May 03 2020 1:14 pm 

We’re working on things atm.

We hope to have a shirt design fixed next week. I’ve seen the initial design which for the select few who have seen it so far have said their blown away by it. It will be special and does blend the old with the new.

In my humble opinion we will have one of the best shirts and it’s up to us to make it go viral, once the design is released. The Pitmen will be truly resembled in the shirt design.

All other items we are about to work on also. Although given coronavirus situation were not sure of everything we can get designed and manufactured by the start of the season.

The club shop will be stocking the shirts and we will be stocking all sizes, so people can try and if in stock buy there and then, or if stock has been sold, we can order more in.

Advanced orders will also be taken.

We can’t wait. I know I’m having at least 6 shirts for my household :)

PostPosted: Mon May 04 2020 11:20 am 

Quote:
We hope to have a shirt design fixed next week. I’ve seen the initial design which for the select few who have seen it so far have said their blown away by it. It will be special and does blend the old with the new.

In my humble opinion we will have one of the best shirts and it’s up to us to make it go viral, once the design is released. The Pitmen will be truly resembled in the shirt design.
Hi Graham ..
Can you clarify - is this the Anniversary shirt or the team shirt for next season that you are referring to?

Cheers m'dur!

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
HTFCSA #2

PostPosted: Mon May 04 2020 2:56 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

Hi Graham ..
Can you clarify - is this the Anniversary shirt or the team shirt for next season that you are referring to?

Cheers m'dur!
Hiya,

Hopefully it plans to be both. I have asked for HTFC 1880 & 140 Years on the back under the collar.

Ay others would be unofficial shirts as such, although we have plenty of ideas for these too, and I known the supporters association was doing a separate one, which was more old style.

:)

PostPosted: Tue May 05 2020 7:41 pm 

Quote:
Are there any plans to give out any Player of the Season awards?
Although this may be difficult to organise (polls on here and facebook or nominations by e-mail?),the players have lost their appearances and goals stats for this year so it would to recognise their efforts in some way.
I guess that's no then :)

PostPosted: Tue May 05 2020 8:00 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Although this may be difficult to organise (polls on here and facebook or nominations by e-mail?),the players have lost their appearances and goals stats for this year so it would to recognise their efforts in some way.
Firstly apologies for neither of us picking this up, obviously it’s very busy at the moment with the takeover being completed last week and at times we may occasionally miss messages but it is definitely not something we would do on purpose so please accept both Graham and my apologies for this.

In regards to your question it is a very good point that whilst we may not be able to do an ‘awards ceremony’ in the traditional sense it may be something we can look into as I agree it would be nice to recognise the efforts of the players.

We shall discuss the options on this and see what we can come up with.

I will also speak with Dan from Hednesford Town TV and see what his thoughts are on how we could record and offer the viewing of some form of virtual awards ceremony.

PostPosted: Thu May 07 2020 1:32 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Firstly apologies for neither of us picking this up, obviously it’s very busy at the moment with the takeover being completed last week and at times we may occasionally miss messages but it is definitely not something we would do on purpose so please accept both Graham and my apologies for this.

In regards to your question it is a very good point that whilst we may not be able to do an ‘awards ceremony’ in the traditional sense it may be something we can look into as I agree it would be nice to recognise the efforts of the players.

We shall discuss the options on this and see what we can come up with.

I will also speak with Dan from Hednesford Town TV and see what his thoughts are on how we could record and offer the viewing of some form of virtual awards ceremony.
No problem, thanks for the reply.
As Cowboy said, other clubs have done their award ceremony using Zoom, could be an option?

PostPosted: Thu May 07 2020 8:36 am 

Quote:
No problem, thanks for the reply.
As Cowboy said, other clubs have done their award ceremony using Zoom, could be an option?
Could we get Fat Larry's Band to do the backing music?

:twisted:

Matthew 6:25-34. Timely advice…

PostPosted: Fri May 08 2020 12:09 pm 

Talking of shirts/kit.Will last season's be available at a discount price? They are some what of a collectors item now the season is void.

PostPosted: Fri May 08 2020 12:59 pm 

Quote:
Talking of shirts/kit.Will last season's be available at a discount price? They are some what of a collectors item now the season is void.
We will let you know. Not sure yet as we haven’t fixed shirt prices yet. Not sure we have much stock left. The club shop will have a full overhaul ready though 👍👍👍

I do know Ade is working on season tickets atm, and looking to give some great offers out 👍👍

PostPosted: Fri May 08 2020 3:15 pm 

Hello, Welcome to HTFc. Just a thought about season tickets.As we do not know when the season may begin and some may be reticent to purchase a season ticket. How about selling match vouchers. These could be purchased in any amount and the redeemed when ever the supporter wants. It would assure the club with some income and also mean that if supporters cannot make a match they do not miss out as with the present season ticket. An incentive could be a discount if you buy more.
Anyway good luck for the future.

PostPosted: Sun May 10 2020 12:43 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
We will let you know. Not sure yet as we haven’t fixed shirt prices yet. Not sure we have much stock left. The club shop will have a full overhaul ready though 👍👍👍

I do know Ade is working on season tickets atm, and looking to give some great offers out 👍👍
It's good to see so much activity going on behind the scenes with plenty of uncertainty as to when the season may start.

PostPosted: Sun May 10 2020 10:41 pm 

Hi all

On the subject of tickets prices and season tickets in general I am hopeful of finalising something over the next 24-48 hours and as soon as it has been done I shall ensure this is advertised everywhere. Whilst until I have finalised this I can’t go into too much detail of course I can say that whatever offers are made they will stand for the first available time they can be used. I.E for example if the season were to start later than the currently planned date then they would be valid for then. In an ideal situation I would be able to do this much quicker but with the current pandemic ongoing we must ensure that we are both ready for the season to start as planned until we are told otherwise but also to ensure that should there be a delay we can offer options to ticket holders. In addition to this there may we’ll be social distancing measures that have to be considered dependant on the government advice at the time and it is vital that we adhere to these and have the correct planning in place.

More information along with costs etc will come out once I have finalised the details which as I said I am hopeful of being in a position to Tommorow or Tuesday at the latest.

Hope everyone is well and staying safe.

PostPosted: Mon May 11 2020 11:56 am 

Guys can you tell us the back ground of Andrew Watson where on the club info page said he is the new commercial director

PostPosted: Mon May 11 2020 12:39 pm 

Quote:
Guys can you tell us the back ground of Andrew Watson where on the club info page said he is the new commercial director
Hi Cowboy,

We will be doing a full briefing and interview open forum once we’re out of lockdown :). Where Andy will be in attendance.

I have worked closely with Andy for some years now, and as a character and business development knowledge he is a perfect fit.

He will be a volunteer assisting ourselves, however as a local lad (he can even walk to the ground) he is knowledgeable about all local businesses needs and desires to get involved with the club, but he also has great contacts with larger multimillion pound companies.

Due to lockdown consequences, we have been asked to keep this appointment low key for now, which we wish to respect. But rest assured he’s a very valuable addition to the team and will be becoming very vocal in the future.

Any commercial elements which anyone wishes to speak to him about (sponsorship, advertising, events etc) he’s around and happy to help. Just ask us for his email address. 👍

He currently works dealing with a lot of commercial elements for his employer, who again are supportive for what we are all doing to drive the club forward. They are a national company, and he is high up in the chain there. Again more full details Andy will release once out of lockdown in the fan forum meeting.

Hope this helps give a little background for now :)))

Gra

PostPosted: Wed May 13 2020 6:06 am 

Hi Graham and Ade, good to see you have an upcoming interview on Cannock Chase Radio and I will be listening on Thursday.
It may be worth your while contacting Daz Hale on Radio WM to reach a wider audience, Daz has been a good friend to HTFC over the years and his Dad has been a regular supporter of the club for a long time, maybe worth giving it a go to get your message across even more.

PostPosted: Wed May 13 2020 8:15 am 

Definitely. Thank you we will do that for sure.

We’re working hard to spread the word of what we as a club are about, and what we’re up to. Whilst using as many media outlets as possible.

The larger the spread, the more supporters and greater atmosphere we hope to achieve.

FYI when we started we was achieving a reach to around 1,500 people. Lately we are reaching around 15,000 people. This can only be good for the club. However our aim is to achieve 50,000 - 100,000 people at least.

As we more closer to a confirmed season, we will start to speak much more about Andy Morrell (who is currently doing some great work in the background), and the team. As ultimately we are a football club. ⚽️⚽️⚽️

Can we ask for everyone on Facebook and Twitter for all posts (particularly those that ask for a like, share or retweet) everyone does this too please? It would be a huge help to the club as part of growing the brand and awareness of the club. Thank you.

Ps - other bits and bobs.

Artwork to the Tunnel and entrance lobby’s are commencing. Again following the pitmen theme. Going to take a while to complete but it’s going to look special.

Social distancing plans, Risk assessments and method statements are well underway to show if we need to provide social distancing rules at games we can for fans.

Bars have been reorganised. (Any regular drinkers at the club, feel free to list what you drink, what you pay, and what you think you should pay). As we’re still to review bar prices. (On a separate thread so it’s easy to review after) 👍

We’re working on a few elements which could open the Bar sooner than expected (in a form anyways). Details will follow.

Ade should be on Cannock Radio for an interview around 9.10ish tomorrow.

Final shirt designs and prices will be released soon. Preorders will be available via a new club sales point which details will be released.

Early bird and full season ticket prices will be released very soon. Possibly early next week at present. 🤞

Lots of other bits happening at present.

Thanks everyone for the support lately. And we’re enjoyed the positive comments about the new designs on the shirts thank you all. Glad people saw the effort to blend the old (the pitman especially) with the new (colour tweaks etc). Sorry we could suit everyone’s preferences. It was tough given timescales And constraints we have to work with (league, fa and supplier rules) we had. We do hope it grows on everyone who wasn’t overkeen in it.

#oneclub #onebadge.

⚽️⚽️⚽️👍👍👍

PostPosted: Wed May 13 2020 8:15 am 

Quote:
Hi Graham and Ade, good to see you have an upcoming interview on Cannock Chase Radio and I will be listening on Thursday.
It may be worth your while contacting Daz Hale on Radio WM to reach a wider audience, Daz has been a good friend to HTFC over the years and his Dad has been a regular supporter of the club for a long time, maybe worth giving it a go to get your message across even more.
Good shout! And since Daz is doing his show solo for four hours (6-10am) these days, as against the three hours he usually does with a co-presenter, I'm sure he'd be glad of some sporting content to fill the airtime!

:twisted:

(I can put you directly in touch with him if you wish, and/or Terry Mc may well have his private number...)

Matthew 6:25-34. Timely advice…

PostPosted: Wed May 13 2020 10:41 am 

Quote:
Definitely. Thank you we will do that for sure.

We’re working hard to spread the word of what we as a club are about, and what we’re up to. Whilst using as many media outlets as possible.

The larger the spread, the more supporters and greater atmosphere we hope to achieve.

FYI when we started we was achieving a reach to around 1,500 people. Lately we are reaching around 15,000 people. This can only be good for the club. However our aim is to achieve 50,000 - 100,000 people at least.

As we more closer to a confirmed season, we will start to speak much more about Andy Morrell (who is currently doing some great work in the background), and the team. As ultimately we are a football club. ⚽️⚽️⚽️

Can we ask for everyone on Facebook and Twitter for all posts (particularly those that ask for a like, share or retweet) everyone does this too please? It would be a huge help to the club as part of growing the brand and awareness of the club. Thank you.

Ps - other bits and bobs.

Artwork to the Tunnel and entrance lobby’s are commencing. Again following the pitmen theme. Going to take a while to complete but it’s going to look special.

Social distancing plans, Risk assessments and method statements are well underway to show if we need to provide social distancing rules at games we can for fans.

Bars have been reorganised. (Any regular drinkers at the club, feel free to list what you drink, what you pay, and what you think you should pay). As we’re still to review bar prices. (On a separate thread so it’s easy to review after) 👍

We’re working on a few elements which could open the Bar sooner than expected (in a form anyways). Details will follow.

Ade should be on Cannock Radio for an interview around 9.10ish tomorrow.

Final shirt designs and prices will be released soon. Preorders will be available via a new club sales point which details will be released.

Early bird and full season ticket prices will be released very soon. Possibly early next week at present. 🤞

Lots of other bits happening at present.

Thanks everyone for the support lately. And we’re enjoyed the positive comments about the new designs on the shirts thank you all. Glad people saw the effort to blend the old (the pitman especially) with the new (colour tweaks etc). Sorry we could suit everyone’s preferences. It was tough given timescales And constraints we have to work with (league, fa and supplier rules) we had. We do hope it grows on everyone who wasn’t overkeen in it.

#oneclub #onebadge.

⚽️⚽️⚽️👍👍👍
You will learn, or may already have learned, that sheriff is a very difficult man to please (some might say impossible) but we love him :-)

PostPosted: Wed May 13 2020 11:18 am 

Not aimed at anyone in particular;)

Mixed reviews across the board in places. We understand why but impossible to please everyone.

We was very keen to ensure that we enhanced the origin of the pitman in all areas.

Next year we are looking at openIng a designs competition to design one of our shirts. 👍. As time will allow.

Also FYI TV talks are now pRogresing 👍👍👍

PostPosted: Wed May 13 2020 12:11 pm 

Graham ..
Last season there was talk of live match commentary, as many clubs now do, but it involved a guy with the same surname as you and he eventually threw his toys out of his pram and the project was subsequently shelved!!

Are there any plans to re-introduce this idea for the coming season, as it will benefit Pitmen fans (including me!! :mrgreen: ) who cannot attend matches.
Press Officer Dave will know all about the past plans.

Thanks

HTFCSA #2

PostPosted: Wed May 13 2020 12:17 pm 

Quote:
Graham ..
Last season there was talk of live match commentary, as many clubs now do, but it involved a guy with the same surname as you and he eventually threw his toys out of his pram and the project was subsequently shelved!!

Are there any plans to re-introduce this idea for the coming season, as it will benefit Pitmen fans (including me!! :mrgreen: ) who cannot attend matches.
Press Officer Dave will know all about the past plans.

Thanks
Yes - Ade has meetings about this booked in ;) We are truly wishing to push all exposure to the club at every angle we can to maximise its reach to the fans (existing and new). We are also looking at televising games (although expect they would be delayed from the live game) and a separate documentary series. Many Things afoot :)

PostPosted: Wed May 13 2020 12:36 pm 

Quote:
Yes - Ade has meetings about this booked in ;) We are truly wishing to push all exposure to the club at every angle we can to maximise its reach to the fans (existing and new). We are also looking at televising games (although expect they would be delayed from the live game) and a separate documentary series. Many Things afoot :)
Thanks for the prompt answer Graham .. can I ask that you ensure the commentator does not have too broad a 'Midland' accent so that I can understand him/her!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HTFCSA #2

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next