It is currently Tue Apr 13 2021 6:21 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06 2020 7:40 pm 

Ok. Could we request a new thread is formed?

Here you go Graham - if you want the title changing, let me know! .. Del.. Mod

Any issues noted anywhere (and I’m sure there will be a lot as we change things up to move us all forward as one club one badge), are flagged in a positive and constructive manner. These where possible will be dealt with.

The comment about the club looking well run and professional is correct and this is the exact reason why I’m suggesting this. Rather than seeing negatively constructed comments in many threads. As this will only seek to undermine what we all desire and strive at present, to achieve.

I am aware these were prepared in good faith to inform everyone ASAP of the signings (as they was very last minute on Friday night). We had promised to be vocal and keep everyone informed ASAP when any news occurred. If we processed this news via many people, the news would not have been released until mid next week. Whilst we are happy to do either, we thought as a whole everyone would prefer the news on a Friday evening to bring some additional joy to the weekend. So in a nutshell, we’re happy to listen to everyone’s feedback, but little issues such as this, could either delay or reduce how informative and vocally active we can be (no matter who many people are involved).

With social distancing, new computer issues, autocorrect issues, and a raft of additional people coming in to support everyone else (support been the key word) I’m sure everyone will be understanding and allow the odd error here and there.

So as before (as I have seen the comments in all places) i kindly ask please help us achieve what we have set out to do. We all are working crazy hours and invested huge amounts of time & effort and only to achieve one goal. The improvement and progression of the club.

As stated before once out of lockdown we will hold an open meeting where everyone is welcome to come and discuss things with us as a whole team directly. I’m sure at this point all the little issues will start to fade away and be resolved. As I can say from the assistance the club has been given to date by people, has been incredible. I personally feel humbled by everyone’s support and efforts and know with us all pulling the same direction we will push the club forwards for the future.

Our key line is very reflective in such a statement. #OneClubOneBadge.

Only together, will the club move forward, only together will we succeed.

Hope this is read and taken in the positive and constructive light it is written in by all.

We thank you all for everything everyone is doing lately, we thank you all for your support, but above all else, we thank you all for been a fan. We are #OneClubOneBadge !!

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07 2020 8:05 am 

Excellent response, thanks Graham, (and I do take your point about getting news of the signings out there ahead of the weekend) - I'll pass on your suggestion to the forum moderator so that he can start the new thread as you suggest.

On the specific issue of proofreading the club's output (and not just the programme), the team worked well as it was so that there was little or no delay in checking and publishing Press Releases, Match Reports etc... as you say this can be sorted out in due course.

And please be assured that any such points I raise are and were only to help the club achieve/maintain that professional appearance.

Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13 2020 6:51 am 

Press Release about Sam Griffiths lists "Carlsharlton" (sic) among his previous clubs.

http://www.hednesfordtownfc.com/2020/06 ... the-pitmen

Lee spotted it, don't shoot the messenger!

;) :twisted: :-D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02 2020 6:35 am 

http://www.hednesfordtownfc.com/2020/06 ... -to-pitmen

Line 4 - why is there an apostrophe in "Therapists" - indeed why would anyone put an apostrophe in a plural, ever?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02 2020 7:44 am 

Thanks Glyn. Duly noted.

Just wish to point out following yesterday discussions. The above sentence is written in a passive aggressive manner. As there’s no pleasantries around the structure. I’m sure at 6.30am ish the purpose of highlighting this is for the benefit of the club and has the best intentions. However a sceptic could see it a different way.

Thought I should point this out as we really do care and want to get things right. But as yesterday we do not wish to engage in any niggling between any of us.

All the best intentions. I just needed to highlight how some things can be read as I’m sure we all strive for the best for the club.

⚽️⚽️⚽️

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02 2020 10:32 am 

If you knew anything about me and the hours I work you'd know why I post at 6.30am.

The phraseology I used was a stock phrase I used in "conversation" with my fellow proof readers when I was on the team, no malice intended, and I don't know what "passive aggressive" means...

The particular error to which I referred though - as with previous one(s) on this thread - affirms the need for the club's output to be proof read to look as professional as possible; and it's still wrong as I type.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25 2020 9:27 pm 

Has the club considered streaming fixtures live (especially the away games) and charging a few quid for doing so?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25 2020 9:31 pm 

Quote:
Has the club considered streaming fixtures live (especially the away games) and charging a few quid for doing so?
Yes. Home games we control. Away we need the clubs consent.

Also with the trails for preseason we held it was mixed opinions.

We would like to do it, but it’s balancing quality against what we need to do it.

We are working on something along these lines atm. But would expect it would be next season this gets rolled out being realistic at the earliest. 👍

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25 2020 9:35 pm 

THanks for the reply

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25 2020 9:37 pm 

👍

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26 2020 7:41 am 

Quote:
We are working on something along these lines atm. But would expect it would be next season this gets rolled out being realistic at the earliest. 👍
What happened to the media lady (Dejeana Williams) that was going to do the commentaries and interviews etc Graham - has she been 'released'? :think:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4772

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
HTFCSA #2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26 2020 7:59 pm 

Thanks for your reply Graham. you can't please all the people all of the time. Up the Pitmen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26 2020 8:56 pm 

Quote:
Thanks for your reply Graham. you can't please all the people all of the time. Up the Pitmen
For the record I'm pleased! I was just asking a legitimate question - no criticism implied.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30 2020 1:29 pm 

Please somebody who updates the website .. change this on the Club info page!.. https://www.hednesfordtownfc.com/club
The bottom one is perhaps excusable as he only just left .. but not the next one up!

HTFCSA #2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03 2020 11:29 am 

Anybody? :(

HTFCSA #2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03 2020 9:54 pm 

We’re aware and it will be sorted. The people running it are ill, along with myself. I’m sure patience is a virtue and people understand this 👍

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04 2020 3:49 pm 

Sorry to hear that Graham, get well pdq!

:pray:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18 2020 12:06 pm 

Quote:
We’re aware and it will be sorted. The people running it are ill, along with myself. I’m sure patience is a virtue and people understand this 👍
Hope you all get well soon. :pray:

And any update on the media lady (Dejeana Williams) that was going to do the commentaries and interviews etc Graham - has she been 'released'?
I'd prefer her voice to that of Dans on his latest videos ;)

HTFCSA #2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18 2020 12:21 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Hope you all get well soon. :pray:

And any update on the media lady (Dejeana Williams) that was going to do the commentaries and interviews etc Graham - has she been 'released'?
I'd prefer her voice to that of Dans on his latest videos ;)
You’re a filthy pig Del! :-)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26 2021 8:05 am 

Quote:
Please somebody who updates the website .. change this on the Club info page!.. https://www.hednesfordtownfc.com/club
The bottom one is perhaps excusable as he only just left .. but not the next one up!

With three people now in place for three years ...

PLEASE UPDATE THIS NOW! :clap: :clap:

HTFCSA #2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26 2021 9:32 am 

Quote:
Quote:

so aggressive shouting first thing in the morning del :lol:

done :-D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26 2021 9:53 am 

Patience is a virtue

;) :-D :mrgreen: :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26 2021 11:11 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

so aggressive shouting first thing in the morning del :lol:

done :-D
Thanks Graham .. not aggressive, just thought it might get noticed more!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

At least it wasn't a "Look at me" posting that Ade loves!! :doh:

HTFCSA #2