It is currently Fri Sep 18 2020 6:07 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Matchday Programmes
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12 2020 6:25 am 

https://www.hednesfordtownfc.com/2020/0 ... programmes

Post subject: Re: Matchday Programmes
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17 2020 10:26 pm 

Am I right in thinking then that the matchday programme won’t be available on Saturday (as in I pay my money and a seller puts it in my hand), but that I can order it from the club shop?
Is it possible to order in advance in future, as folk want their programmes on the day of the game, not one or two weeks later? For the avoidance of doubt, I’m not interested in the digital version. I spend enough time looking at a computer screen at work.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17 2020 10:29 pm 

Currently yes your right due to covid.

However we are working on advance order system for programmes for game days if at all possible alongside this. But we’re not sure yet how fast this will become available.

👍

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18 2020 9:35 am 

I went to an FA Cup match a couple of weeks ago at Sporting Khalsa and I was able to buy a programme in the usual way. I paid, they handed me one.
It is concerning that fans won’t be able to pre-order their programme and be able to pick them up on the day on Saturday and Tuesday. I know you guys have had a lot to do but why hasn’t this been done for the start of the season? Could you not have added an option to buy a programme when buying tickets?
Will I be able to pre-order a hard copy of the Long Eaton programme on Saturday to be picked up on Tuesday night?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18 2020 10:16 am 

We cannot help other clubs doing things differently. We are doing things right by the club to help us stay open as much as possible.
We are dealing with high level government for various reasons and we need to be seen to be whiter than white and appreciate everyone’s understanding on this. For the greater benefit for the club.
Other examples of this are serving drinks in view of the pitch during games whilst we are told we cannot.
If we are to move forward positively to create the best opportunities for the club we have to do things in a certain way.
Hope this explains why’s etc. 👍

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18 2020 10:30 am 

Thanks Graham, I understand times are difficult. As a bit of a programme geek I find it difficult to accept these online programmes.