It is currently Tue Aug 22 2017 3:45 pm

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13 2017 7:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 24871
Location: Marldon, Paignton, Devon
Image

Updates for this first away fixture of the new season .. the Away match v Matlock Town (ko 7.45pm/15 August) - will be provided by Twitter :twitter:

>> https://mobile.twitter.com/Hednesford_Town <<

I will be around for any brief text updates from attending Radio Cars

_________________
"Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless."

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13 2017 7:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:44 am
Posts: 15920
Del wrote:
I will be around for any brief text updates from attending Radio Cars


Well, you say you will... but you said you would for Saturday...

:roll: :doh: :-D :twisted:

_________________
People accuse me of plagiarism. Their words, not mine.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13 2017 8:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 9:45 am
Posts: 1541
Glyn wrote:
Del wrote:
I will be around for any brief text updates from attending Radio Cars


Well, you say you will... but you said you would for Saturday...

:roll: :doh: :-D :twisted:


Yes I agree, that was a shocking live match thread :lol:


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13 2017 8:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:44 am
Posts: 15920
PitmanKeith wrote:
Glyn wrote:
Del wrote:
I will be around for any brief text updates from attending Radio Cars


Well, you say you will... but you said you would for Saturday...

:roll: :doh: :-D :twisted:


Yes I agree, that was a shocking live match thread :lol:


I didn't know what to do with myself!

:-D

_________________
People accuse me of plagiarism. Their words, not mine.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15 2017 6:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 24871
Location: Marldon, Paignton, Devon


:clap:

_________________
"Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless."

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15 2017 7:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 24871
Location: Marldon, Paignton, Devon
Pitmen This Evening:

Image

The Opposition:

Image

_________________
"Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless."

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15 2017 7:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 24871
Location: Marldon, Paignton, Devon
Looks like a nice evening

Image

( small (crows) )

_________________
"Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless."

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15 2017 7:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 24871
Location: Marldon, Paignton, Devon
Teams are out

Image

_________________
"Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless."

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15 2017 7:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 24871
Location: Marldon, Paignton, Devon
Game on

_________________
"Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless."

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15 2017 7:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 24871
Location: Marldon, Paignton, Devon
First chance to Matlock but Wren saves

_________________
"Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless."

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15 2017 7:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 24871
Location: Marldon, Paignton, Devon
Goal Flash

Matlock 1-0 Pitmen .. Harrad with a header (ex-TUFC player)

_________________
"Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless."

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15 2017 7:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 24871
Location: Marldon, Paignton, Devon
Goal Flash

Matlock 1-1 Pitmen .. Taylor freekick headed in -og

_________________
"Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless."

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15 2017 7:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 24871
Location: Marldon, Paignton, Devon

_________________
"Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless."

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15 2017 8:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 24871
Location: Marldon, Paignton, Devon
Score remains at 1-1 with no further chances

_________________
"Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless."

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15 2017 8:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 24871
Location: Marldon, Paignton, Devon

_________________
"Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless."

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15 2017 8:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 24871
Location: Marldon, Paignton, Devon
Matlock penalty .. foul by Wheatley

(yellowcard) Wheatley

_________________
"Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless."

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15 2017 8:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 24871
Location: Marldon, Paignton, Devon
Goal Flash

Matlock 2-1 Pitmen .. Sharpe pen

_________________
"Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless."

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15 2017 8:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 24871
Location: Marldon, Paignton, Devon
Matlock corner over the bar ... remains 2-1

_________________
"Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless."

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15 2017 8:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 24871
Location: Marldon, Paignton, Devon
Solihull 0-1 Barrow
Pics 0-0 Grantham

_________________
"Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless."

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15 2017 8:18 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 16 2011 7:37 pm
Posts: 1763
Last season all the away matches I'd planned to go to and then couldn't for one reason or another, ended in a 2-1 defeat.

Hoping for an improvement on more than the scoreline this season.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15 2017 8:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 24871
Location: Marldon, Paignton, Devon
Nadat header lands on the roof of the net - a chance!

_________________
"Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless."

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15 2017 8:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 24871
Location: Marldon, Paignton, Devon
Dobba wrote:
Last season all the away matches I'd planned to go to and then couldn't for one reason or another, ended in a 2-1 defeat.

Hoping for an improvement on more than the scoreline this season.


We will know who to blame then!! :twisted:

_________________
"Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless."

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15 2017 8:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 30 2011 7:56 pm
Posts: 4766
Location: Perton , South Staffs obviously
I'm puzzled as to why Nadat has come in for Glover. Glover had a decent game onSaturday...


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15 2017 8:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 24871
Location: Marldon, Paignton, Devon
(yellowcard) (Matlock) Bailey-King

_________________
"Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless."

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15 2017 8:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 24871
Location: Marldon, Paignton, Devon
Dodd has a shot saved - Pitmen penalty

_________________
"Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless."

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15 2017 8:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 24871
Location: Marldon, Paignton, Devon
Goal Flash

Matlock 2-2 Pitmen .. Lawrie pen

_________________
"Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless."

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15 2017 8:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 15 2011 3:34 pm
Posts: 223
Dobba's off the hook :)

Greetings all, looking forward to this season


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15 2017 8:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17 2011 8:42 am
Posts: 24871
Location: Marldon, Paignton, Devon
Half Time

Matlock Town 2-2 Pitmen

Radio Beer Hunter: They've probably been the better team but we have battled

_________________
"Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless."

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15 2017 8:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 30 2011 7:56 pm
Posts: 4766
Location: Perton , South Staffs obviously
I thought that we would be relatively secure at the back this season so let us hope that the back four sort themselves out for the second half


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15 2017 8:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 15 2015 10:06 pm
Posts: 612
So did I and we also have to consider the three goals scored this season two pens and an og.
Let's hope for one or two from outfield play this half.

_________________
Villa have been a great club,are still a great club and always will be a great club.

Frederick Rinder


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information available.
The views expressed are those of the individual members and not necessarily those of Hednesford Town Football Club or the Supporters Association.
By using and viewing this site, you agree to the full site terms and conditions.

Copyright © 2011-2017. HTFCSA.
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited