It is currently Tue Jun 27 2017 4:33 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17 2017 7:32 pm 

The draw was made at half time today in the game against Stafford Rangers and results are as follows;

1st Prize £66.00 No. 9 Ian Pitt

2nd Prize £33.00 No.40 Mick Smith

3rd Prize £20.00 No. 5 Phil Raybould

4th Prize £10.00 No.48 Stuart Hipkiss

Congratulations to all winners and many thanks to everyone for your continued support

Finally I would like to let people know that I have had to make the heart wrenching decision of informing Chairman Scott Smith I shall be resigning from my post as Prize Draw Administrator. This will come into effect following the May draw.
I have done the job since its inception in October 2010 and amongst other things I think it is time someone else had a go :-D
Can I take the opportunity to thank everyone who has contributed to the PPD and I am proud of the fact that it has raised thousands of pounds to pay for many items that can be seen in and around the ground.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18 2017 7:29 am 

PitmanKeith wrote:
Finally I would like to let people know that I have had to make the heart wrenching decision of informing Chairman Scott Smith I shall be resigning from my post as Prize Draw Administrator. This will come into effect following the May draw.
I have done the job since its inception in October 2010 and amongst other things I think it is time someone else had a go :-D
Can I take the opportunity to thank everyone who has contributed to the PPD and I am proud of the fact that it has raised thousands of pounds to pay for many items that can be seen in and around the ground.

On behalf of all PPD members, both present and past, a big 'thank-you' Keith for all you have done to help raise funds and the profile of HTFC and HTFCSA over the last seven or so years.
You will be missed for sure. :clap:

Del

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18 2017 7:32 am 

Hear hear, well done Keith.

I hope someone steps up to the plate to take over.

Many of us who volunteered and gave of our time and talents in the early days/years of the SA have had our turn, others' time to do so now.